What are you attracted to?

What is the first thing that attracts you to a member of the opposite sex? Smile? breasts? Wit? Novelty hat?

Bustline, if significant.

For me I like my men to manly, you know proper greese monkeys into cars and stuff instead of football

Thats what my boyfriend is like, loves to mess with cars and engines, right tough and when hes covered in oil ..mmmmmm :P

Humour, I'm not attracted to anyone in the slightest until I see their sense of humour :)

Personality is the main thing for me.
That's why I love my LilMissMardyBum so much as she has a wonderful personality.

at first glance you mean ? before speaking to them etc ? sorta scruffy urchin types , beardy / stubbly with flatcap , would be cool .. cheeky grin , skinny - not too muscly ( just dont like 'built' guys ) smiley kind eyes .

The first thing i look at on a woman is her feet then the calves up to the booty then rest but some feet are just to sexy and need some atention

Personality, my OH makes me laugh and smile like nobody else can :)

Round face , big hair , curvy , absolutely under no circumstances collar bones sticking out , can't be doing with no stick insect !!

I like big eyes and a good sense of humour...has to be able to carry a conversation as well

Bum!

That answer comes from us both!

A lovely smile and eyes with a twinkle in them

so all the peple who say ' personality ' .... you werent attracted to them before you got to know them ? cos that takes time . initial attraction is 99% of the time only able to be based on the physical traits .. unless you see a guy rescuing a kitten from a burning building , or see some douche beating up a homeless man .. y'know theire personalities are usualy pretty easily identifiable THEN but they're extreme circunmstances no ?

rubysoho wrote:

so all the peple who say ' personality ' .... you werent attracted to them before you got to know them ? cos that takes time . initial attraction is 99% of the time only able to be based on the physical traits .. unless you see a guy rescuing a kitten from a burning building , or see some douche beating up a homeless man .. y'know theire personalities are usualy pretty easily identifiable THEN but they're extreme circunmstances no ?

I'm not attracted to any looks personally. I actually am not attracted to anyone until they make me laugh/show some wit/ I know their personality. I never see someone and are attracted to them. Maybe I'm the 1% lol :)

rubysoho wrote:

For me no my OH made me laugh within the first 5min I wasn't physically attracted to my OH. I fell in love with his personality I find him more attractive now he's older and his looks have changed than I ever did.

I'm really into smart guys. My OH and I are always talking about academic stuff and books. We both have philosophy degrees. Also, love really manly men. The OH is rough and rugged and hairy but in a hot way I swear!

All I know is, there are two definitive types I've noticed I fall for. The really dark-haired type with that slightly dangerous bad boy edge to their looks. Stubble, dark eyes, dark hair, a mischevious smirk. Then, there's the dirty-blonde haired type with that more angelic look to their features. The soft eyes, the kind smile, and the boy-next-door charms. I tend to fall harder for the dirty-blonde haired types though, and more often too.

I think some people just have an aura about them. But a great smile and pretty eyes will always get me. And good hair, I have a thing for hair.

rubysoho wrote:

I must also be the 1% lol I can't say I instantly fall mad in love with someone because their looks. I always like too see what a persons personality is. You could be the world's best looking but have a stinking attitude which too me is a massive turn off.

rubysoho wrote:

I must also be the 1% lol I can't say I instantly fall mad in love with someone because their looks. I always like too see what a persons personality is. You could be the world's best looking but have a stinking attitude which too me is a massive turn off.