What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Ive got the mantric, which i really like. The lovehoney mains ones get a ton of recommendations on here. The tracy cox squishy one is popular too, seriously considering getting one.
If noise wasnt a consideration for me, i would have got the lovehoney mains to be honest.

2 Likes

Thanks @Green_Eyed_Girl ! Unfortunately noise is a bit of a concern for us too (who’d have kids huh?!) so quiet, powerful and not too daunting are what we’re looking for. Do you play using lube? Just thinking about cleaning if they’re not all waterproof

If you’re scared about clean up, baby wipes/toy wipes clean up water-based lube well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ah, in witch case, this may help
Quiet(er) wands thread

Mantric is waterproof. But people do seem to wash the head parts of them just fine

Edit: sorry, dyslexia :roll_eyes:

1 Like

So if money, noise and practicality are not factors what would everyone recommend?

Thank you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Doxy, people rave about all of them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (I don’t have the money to justify getting the one I want - 3R) Really depends what you’re after too (large, smaller, rumbly, buzzy, firm, soft) :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Hadn’t come across Doxy as a brand before (no pun intended) but wow, their stuff looks amazing. Lovehoney should really add a ‘buy one of everything now’ button :rofl:

2 Likes

Anyone having trouble with arranging a Post Office pick up on order: doesn’t seem to be working like normal…

I want to get this but cannot decide on the size. Being a size 12, I’m right between the two sizes. I’m under 5ft 3 and 32d boobs. So I cannot decide whether to go bigger size to be sure or if it’ll then seem too long.

2 Likes

Very sexy.

That looks so pretty! Have you tried emailing customer care and asking for the actual measurements for the sizes - sometimes they can provide sizing in inches / cm rather than dress size. If you’re not sure, I would order both and send one back. One of the reviews commented that she was a size 10, 34b and needed a size up so maybe the larger size if you didn’t want to get both?

I’m tempted to order both but have never done a return before, is it nice and straight forward? I’ve been going back and forth in my mind for days now so should just decide on something!

These are in the basket ready for my next order:

imageimage

9 Likes

I have the basque it is really lovely! I got purple stockings to go with it and they really finish it all off!!

3 Likes

@Rhilee
Do you have the link for the stockings if they are from here?

It’s easy to return. You have to fill in a short form, then you get an email with instructions on how to return things. It’s free to return and I’ve never had a problem with it. If you get stuck you can email customer care or put a message on here and we’ll help you out if we can :smiley:

3 Likes

They aren’t I’m sorry so not sure I can link them xx

1 Like

Yes, the coloured stockings would be a nice way to finish off the look!!

1 Like

Trying to find a remote controlled prostate massager, it’ll be my first. Love have read lots of the reviews but it’s looking like just take a gamble. Too many to choose from. I want it to stay in during the day, let OH have controls.