What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

They look amazing by the way, great choice!

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

@Peitho @Green_Eyed_Girl I decided on the Hot Octopuss Kurve, as I did some research on other sites and it seemed like it got close to 100% good reviews whereas the Dame Arc was more mixed (quite a few thought it didn’t have strong enough vibrations) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve never seen Hot Octopuss at more than 20% off so I decided to just go ahead with getting it, but I also did further research into the We-Vibe Rave and I will definitely be getting that when We-Vibe has a discount or for my anniversary (which is around black friday in November so hoping for double discounts if possible :crossed_fingers::sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

Nice. Tell is what its like please, i really fancy one and it would be great to know

1 Like

With us going away at the weekend I said to him I bet I can go without sex until Saturday, regretted it as soon as I said it :rofl::woman_facepalming: so I said if I do it you buy me something from here, if I cave in he gets to gloat :rofl:

8 Likes

@Dirty-Wife - I love the Lovehoney Fierce Serpentine Snakeskin Lace Body, I was eye balling it yesterday when I got the clover clamps but sadly no longer available in my size. Sad times.

3 Likes

Same, waited too long :sob:

1 Like

Anyone tried these cushions?

I wasn’t sure… but I’ve just seen the deal of the day and think I have a contender!

Love the fishnet body stocking!

1 Like

I do like that one, but I lost the bet :woman_facepalming::rofl:

4 Likes

Haha it was a tough bet :rofl:

2 Likes

It was tough :rofl: I lasted 2 days. But so worth it

3 Likes

A new clitty succy toy, I’m grieving for my dead one and need a replacement now

2 Likes

We had a thread on that recently. Have a search and you might find it

2 Likes

I’m sure you already know about it @Alyssa646 but I’m just going to pop in a link to @Ian_Chimp 's wonderful round up of all the suction toys. Useful for quick comparisons :+1:.

Suction Toy Round Up

I highly recommend both the Melt and the InsideOut… I’m sure others are great too though but these are the two I have.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this, I’ve seen it but searching doesn’t always work out on my mobile, seems like the networks unable to recognise the request cos I get a blank screen of nothingness so the links awesome as I’m probably going to need help :+1::smirk:

1 Like

Libk to womaniser discussion

Other link to sucktion toy discussion

These might help a bit. Lots of recommendations

2 Likes

Thank you so much :+1::sunglasses::smirk:

1 Like

2 days not having anything is pretty good for me, who was I kidding when I said 5 days :rofl: and yeah I’m pretty good at convincing him to buy them :rofl: just like he’s pretty good at making me cave in

2 Likes