What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

You already know my answer…….do it :rofl::rofl:

If you already have the Premium then it’s probably not going to be worth it. This new one has an extra 2 intensities, and an improved autopilot function.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve already got the premium, I was just reading the difference between the two. I think I’ll just stick to the premium :blush:

2 Likes

If you can wait I’m sure there’ll be a 20% off at some point, and with black friday coming up there’ll probably be more discounts :woman_shrugging: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This is probably true… but for those of us that don’t have a Premium??? :thinking::rofl: It’s on the list!

2 Likes

I have added it to the Comparison Table :slightly_smiling_face:

There also seems to be a Classic 2, and a Starlet 3 - though not here at Lovehoney yet.

1 Like

Given currently the original and the “2” are exactly the same price, surely that means everyone will now order the “2”… I wonder if this means the original will go on super duper discount sale??? :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

@Mojo get some water based lube as a starter. Have a look at anal toy selection. First off I went for the Basic’s butt plug, but it was too small for me. I’ve moved onto vibrating butt plugs and solid ones and onto realistic dildos. Take your time and go slow. If it hurts, stop. Add more lube and gently try again until you succeed. It took me a couple of days to accommodate new toys, but it was well worth it.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, just ask. This is where I got my info and confidence to try.

1 Like

Currently seriously considering a fleshlight but wondering if I’m to small for one!!!

A nurse outfit and a red bodystocking…

:thinking:

4 Likes

Perhaps put it on the list for Santa :rofl:

You should see my list for Santa :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
After reading it I could possibly be put on the naughty list :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

One of your pictures showed 7 things in your wish list but I know that’s probably gone up :rofl: bet you are looking forward to opening your presents at Christmas lol

1 Like

Yeah it’s gone up now :joy: can’t wait, and he says there’s going to be a few things on their he’s to keep as a surprise :grin:

1 Like

Loving these :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Zumio E. I got the original one when it was first announced (I was a blogger at the time), and I loved that thing, but it has since died on me lol. After looking at reviews of the E, it’s apparently like an all in one since it offers gentle stimulation and also the high intensity that the X offers, so I’m definitely considering the E :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That flogger is really pretty i have to admit

Been waiting for more suspender stockings to come in for ever. They seem to be perpetually sold out in my size :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

Still undecided on which nurse outfit…:thinking:

1 Like

Which ones is it between? You should do a poll on here perhaps

1 Like

There are alot of very nice choices to be honest.