What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Im looking at butt plugs, ive already got a few but none of them seem good enough for extended wear. They slip out to easy so if anyone has any suggestions im all ears :slightly_smiling_face:

I just got this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38785
Because the stem is so thin it stays right up there. I popped it in as soon as it arrived and it stayed there for almost 6 hours so I’d definitely recommend!

1 Like

That looks like fun. Going in the basket :+1:

1 Like

@Analaddicted i was looking at the smaller one of that kind, im fairly new to anal play so most of my toys are small. I got abit scared of the weighted side of it lol

1 Like

@Booty_TheBeast I went from this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40961 onto this dildo https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22815 which is slightly Bigger than that plug and I was a beginner then so if you have been playing with anything in those regions size wise you should be fine. What have you been using? In regards to the weight it only adds to the experience and I wouldn’t worry about it popping out or anything as the neck is very slim so your hole closes right around the end and your body takes it in by itself.

@Analaddicted im not sure how to put a link to the toys ive got but ive got the LH beginners anal set, the liquorice dip plug set, the booty buddy and the Love Rider Silicone Beaded Dual Penetrator Strap-On. Im trying to work up to being able to take my partner and thinking if i can get used of wearing a decent plug for a few hours then it will help us get there, if that makes sense lol

@Booty_TheBeast I just had a look at those and I think if you can handle the large one in the liquorice set then you should be just fine. I totally get where your coming from. It all helps you relax and grow acustome to allowing larger items in. The important thing to remember is plenty of lube and work your way up. If you try going in with a good size strait away you will get resistance so it’s important to warm up with the smaller toys even when you are more advanced. The butt doesn’t stretch it just gets used to the sensation.

1 Like

@Analaddicted Thank you! You have been a massive help. Im going to keep playing and exploring and see where it leads. I shall also purchase the one you suggested earlier because i think the extended wear ones will help me take that step to moving up in size once im used of the feeling of it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Booty_TheBeast happy to help :blush: enjoy

1 Like

Cock ring with anal probe

Because I’ve got my birthday 40% discount I’m pretty sure I’ll be going for this one next :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent taste. :slightly_smiling_face: I got that and the Volta with my Birthday Discount. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

I was on a toss up between those two! I think the Zumio will win in the end though because it’s so unique

Really fancy some under bed restraints right now. I’m having some awful problems with my standard cuffs and chains lately and it’d be a nice change.

1 Like

I had a gift voucher so I went full greedy. :slightly_smiling_face:

We’ve got quite a large collection, and we were dead chuffed with both of these as they weren’t like the rest of our stuff. The Volta is slightly ahead in our personal charts at the minute as it’s so easy to use, but the Zumio is catching up the more Mrs Chimp perfects her aim and technique. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s what I’ve just bought with my birthday discount. Only used it once so far but really liking it. Was going for the Doxy 3R but it is out of stock so went for the Zumio instead.

2 Likes

Just purchased the OH this:

I fancy these too

… will be when I finally have an income again!

It’s been a year now…

We ordered the Tracy Cox bondage starter kit a while ago and were saving it for our anniversary weekend away, but have since decided that at home it wouldn’t get that much use, neither of us would be able to fully get in the moment with kids that could walk in at any moment so have decided to return it and use the money on something else that we would use a lot more often!

1 Like