What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

Cool @PleasureDrone I can go back to March last year hope he bought you it lol :beer:

1 Like

Lol @MsSubExperimenter very liberal minded parents lol

1 Like

@Very-Ape yes just keep hoping that we can all do that soon :+1:

1 Like

Been here there snd everywhere today after having my first vaccination this morning! Put me back loads! Just got home! Chill time :ok_hand: enjoy you’re evening everyone :wink:

5 Likes

Gotta show support for the local - I was outside mine, first Monday lunchtime back in April and inside first Monday lunchtime a couple of weeks ago.
Currently doing : drinking a nice cuppa tea :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I hope your vaccination went well @SteelA1 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Catching up on great british menu (no one tell me who wins please)
Cheering cornwall on :raised_hands:

@SteelA1 hope it went well mate I just felt a little prick when I had mine but that nothing new apparently lol

2 Likes

We like the GBM, but I preferred last year with Susan Calman being host. I found the guest judges annoying, and think it missed having Andy in there.
Enjoy!

Yeah, guest judges are rather superfluous.

@Knight1119 & @Gazza_64 cheers, went ok! In snd out really and feel fine :muscle:

2 Likes

watching a black and white film
(The Misfits)

1 Like

Watching something murderous :smile:

2 Likes

Pootling on here and contemplating birthday treat purchase/s, couple of weeks away yet!

Really should be sleeping. Have a nail appointment at 8.30!

Night honeys! (Or morning!)

6 Likes

Gooood morning everyone :smile_cat::kissing_cat: having my coffee and wondering if I got enough sleep to make it to home time :joy_cat::heart:

7 Likes

Watching TV and using my penis pump. Since I’m permanently caged I use the pump 3 times a week to prevent shrinkage.
Today I decided to liven it up a little so I inserted an 8" sound before I started.

5 Likes

In the canteen at work with a plate of hash browns :+1:

@rockstar I’m guessing you need to be uncaged to use the pump and the sound? :thinking: might be a silly question but wasn’t sure :yum:

2 Likes

Up and bacon sarnies all round here this morning just watered the seedlings not much on today just mooch around I think

2 Likes

Don’t say that @Gazza_64 - she’ll find you stuff to do!

2 Likes

Nah all good here hun lol @KinkyMira just going to take it nice an easy I think :thinking:

2 Likes