What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

Hope you slept well @MsSubExperimenter :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes. Iā€™ve got a dispensation for medical reasons. :grin:

1 Like

Waiting outside a hospital for my oh as she visits someone

4 Likes

Sitting on the beach in the sun in Cornwall! :beach_umbrella: :sun_with_face: :icecream: :surfing_woman: :beer: :lobster:

8 Likes

I will be mooching round the back garden got some sweetcorn :corn: to plant up and some tomatoā€™s :tomato: plant out into grow bags thatā€™ll do me for the day I think

5 Likes

Dont forget the suntan lotion :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: . It is lobster weather here today, hazy, not really sunny, high cloud, cool with breeze. UV will be super high.

3 Likes

Iā€™m ā€œWorkingā€ until 5pm! Anyone wanna chat?

1 Like

Urg. Hungover. But was the first time seeing some friends since last summer for a BBQ :yum::beers::nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Erā€¦ has there been a forum rule change that Iā€™ve missed? I thought images could only be posted in the designated photo sections. :thinking:

@Craig1234 - you might want to check this out with @Lovehoney_Brenna before you post any more pictures. OTOH, if your images have been moderated/approved, please ignore! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

:beer::sunny:Finally. :blush:

2 Likes

Just finished mooching about the back garden potted up leeks and sweetcorn now salad for tea with a roasted :poultry_leg: chicken mmmm

1 Like

Watching a new tv programme :blush:

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget to pop a flag in it. :black_flag::slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Thanks Ian - Iā€™d rather give @Craig1234 the opportunity to remove his images off his own bat first. If he hasnā€™t done so by this time tomorrow, Iā€™ll flag it.

Thatā€™s actually not how the Flagging thing is supposed to work. If enough people flag a post it sends the author a notification suggesting they read the forum rules and make an edit to bring their message back in line with them. Itā€™s quite inoccuous. Once the edit has been made their post magically reappears. :+1: No-one gets shot. :slightly_smiling_face:

Itā€™s quite important that members pop a flag in something, as it canā€™t work as itā€™s supposed to without them. Itā€™s a partial solution to only having office-hours moderation. :+1:

Forum Etiquette

Please use the flag system to report posts which are against the rules. Donā€™t engage in mob mentality and gang up on a member who has broken the rules ā€“ just use the flags and a moderator will take care of the rest.

Edit: Iā€™ll just pop this here too. :+1:

Like City, but Iā€™d love to see Billy Gilmour score for Chelsea.

Hilarious but the picture needs to go in one of the photo threads I think - maybe the memes thread might be the best bet for this one? Iā€™ve flagged it, not because Iā€™m being mean - just so that @Lovehoney_Brenna can move it if you donā€™t know how.

Was it good @Alyssa646? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It was sooooo good :smirk: argh Iā€™ve forgotten what itā€™s called but itā€™s about a Croat gang n a mother and son investigating soooo good :smirk:

2 Likes

Just got in! Shower then feet up! Felt terrible through the night and really aching and lathargic all day after my jab yesterday! I was going to stay home today but glad I didnā€™t, think Iā€™ve sweat it out a bit today as it seems to be letting up! Couple of tins with shift the lady of it I reckon! Enjoy youā€™re evening everyone!
Dare I say it, good luck to youā€™re team @Goth_Girl :ok_hand:

Editā€¦ just seen theyā€™re 0-1 down :man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like