What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

Yeah, i asked for a pint of Guinness in central London hotel, they didn’t have it on tap, but they had a bottle. Small bottle 330ml…£5.95! :scream:

1 Like

I know what you mean @WillC, drinks are really expensive nowadays.

2 Likes

Yeah, we soon hot footed to the nearest Wetherspoons!

3 Likes

@WillC There nothing here apart a church hall a church and a grave yard lol different story tomorrow night though lol

2 Likes

Wow, living the dream eh mate? :wink:

1 Like

You betcha @WillC it’s good to get out of the house mate lol I am eating in my hotel room though so defeats the objective really lol

2 Likes

In the process of setting up my YouTube, I’ve noted many vlogs I’ll be doing which I’m hoping to empower other people that have been through the same/similar experiences to me aswel as other subject’s. I’m super excited about getting this going :smirk:

6 Likes

In the pub hydrating for the cycle home. Beer hydrates right?

5 Likes

@Melody1 yeah with ya cheers sleep dehydrated you

1 Like

Waiting for the postie :rofl: My doxy plug is coming today, time to see how weighty this container is @Green_Eyed_Girl :eyes: :rofl:

4 Likes

After being distracted by my latest LH delivery I’m about to get ready for potentially a pretty big day :sweat_smile::grimacing::exploding_head:

2 Likes

Eh, it was really the metal tube that holds most of the weight @Green_Eyed_Girl :rofl: Also got my Chrystalino plug (the blue one) and I already pandered to get more of their range because they have so much other stuff and it’s so beautiful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Glass-handled floggers, yes please! :heart_eyes: They’re really beautiful as they have the blue glass handle with white tassels, or white jade handle with blue tassels :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@rosiedosie Yes, i wish lovehoney did more of their stuff.
The container is really nice, i still find the plug prety heavy, it just pales in comparison with the machined metal cylinder it comes in :laughing:

1 Like

Working online.

1 Like

Having a strugs at work today. Got vaccinated yesterday. I don’t even feel that bad in myself, it’s the swelling that’s killed me (I get horrific reactions to bites and this has done the same) My shoulder, neck and back have all stiffened up. Feel like I’ve bit run over on my left side :woman_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that @ChloJakes, I hope you feel better soon, sending hugs :disappointed::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry you are so stiff after the vaccine. Were you given the Astra or the Pfiffer? I had the Astra one and no stiffness or pain just felt tired for 24 hours. Hopefully you will feel better by tomorrow. Its good to know you have been vaccinated though. @ChloJakes

Wishing these meds the doctor gave me where making me feel less washed out

2 Likes

I had a total dead arm for the first day but you should be alright by tomorrow :muscle:

1 Like

On the train back from an interview for pretty much my dream job! Now to play the waiting game! :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

EDIT: apart from my OH you guys are the only ones that know about it

11 Likes