What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

Starting my week off by sleeping in later than my body (or cat) had let me in a loooooooong time! :smile_cat: but now I’ve slept so long I’ve got to wait for Mrs.Ape’s lunch break before making my breakfast/her dinner :roll_eyes::man_facepalming::joy_cat:

2 Likes

Working online.

Currently queuing to get my vaccine and omg the queue is like 3 miles long :woman_facepalming:t3: Feel like I’m giving work free advertising as I’m the only person in work gear :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Sat here skiving, Reading comments from the past 3 months and also trying to figure out how to make a comment, not figured it out ye…

1 Like

@matt3481 Theres a blue button on the right hand side of the main forum page labeled “+ new topic” That may be what your looking for.

Curled up on sofa, knackered. Yesterday Was worth it though.

1 Like

Thank you, I got there in the end, I am in no way very good at negotiating this forum lol

@matt3481 If you havent done the Discobot tutorials yet, thay are really helpful :+1:

Theres also a few tips Here

1 Like

Thanks I shall check that out later, might have to go and do some work now ugggghhhhhh

1 Like

I’m on a roll with batch cooking today. Got a couple of bits on the go and still a few more to prepare and cook. Trying desperately to live an easy, organised life :joy:

6 Likes

Grey Peas and Souvlaki for lunch, then! :grin:

1 Like

Arrived at my hotel of course my room is right at the top of the hotel it’s fucking cooking already no. A C in this place I am in the middle of no where I think it’s called the bleeding wolf out of American Weir-wolf in London , reception “ are dinning with us tonight “? Me “ is there anywhere else to eat near here “? Reception “no but there’s a miss local across the road” me “ I will have room service then please “ “ reception what time “? Me “6.00pm please “ go up to my room at the very top of the hotel settle myself in no menu in the room??? :crazy_face: trundle back down to reception :sweat_smile: me “ no menu in my room ?” Reception “ oh sorry not sure we can do room service “? :thinking: me “ why offer it then ?” Still confused your fucking dead :skull: right I am still waiting for them to get back to me on this one cuckoo

3 Likes

Oh man @Gazza_64 :woman_facepalming: i take it theres nothing else either. All else fails pop round the local shop and get something before it closes maybe or try and find a pub? (Any luck it will be the one out of american werewolf in london. The slaughtered…summat or other :laughing: just remember to stay off the moors at night :wink: )

Oh jeez @Gazza_64 sounds like a headache :sweat_smile: Hope you get food in the end :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Our patio set finally arrived after waiting a week so I set it up so me and the OH can sit outside (hopefully, as there’s shower chance here all day :sweat_smile: :crossed_fingers:) once he gets home :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sounds naff, best of luck @Gazza_64 mate :disappointed::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Knight1119 @rosiedosie thanks both I think it’s sorted now ??? Lol

2 Likes

We stayed in a hotel once before catching a flight (it was in a deal with long term parking) when we saw the prices on the menu, we bought a load of stuff for an in room picnic from the Morrison’s opposite! :joy:

3 Likes

blowing up the tyres on my bike to take it for a spin this evening

Lol that’s what I do mate my boss allows a meal a pud or side and 2 beers so that what I do never have a pud though but when needs must I sometime go Tesco’s Asda Sainsbury’s or even a chippy sometimes it’s the best way ! I always buy a pack a beer keep in the boot of the car sometimes the prices are out of this world , especially in the big smoke you can pay £8 a pint if your not careful
@WillC

1 Like

@WillC trust me mar mate I ain’t payin anything over £7 a pint for no one lol

2 Likes