What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

@Floating_Fun_Guy you are correct there. Mr blonde_bunny is a very lucky man. @Blonde_Bunny is one of the best and always puts a smile on my face with her great posts.

1 Like

Watching the old firm derby

Painting out new shed. Or I should say, I was… currently scrubbing paint up off the patio with meths and wire wool thanks to one of the mutts knocking the paint tin over!

2 Likes

Just cuddling up to hubby while he’s watching footie

Back on the beach - rubbing in the lotion! :lotion_bottle:

2 Likes

Husband is digging in our storage, and he’s already texted that he’s all sweaty. Yum! Can’t wait for him to get home

5 Likes

Just finished gardening.

3 Likes

Laying in my hammock in the forest after using my bullet, lol! It is sunny and very windy - my hammock is gently rocking- but I have a tarp over the hammock to deflect the wind. The view is spectacular; a river valley below, then distant cliffs. Wish I could share a pic but I am not sure how.

3 Likes

Laid flat out on the sofa after a hectic day. No doubt I’ll be nodding off soon too haha

1 Like

Just catching up with the forum after a very busy few days. Covid is doing the rounds at work so there’s lots of shifts that need covering. My inability to say no and the care sector being in crisis has had me working 15 hour days and I’m pooped. Had a lovely day off today though and enjoyed a trip to Brighton with Mr FYEO. Got tired legs and full tummies and curled up on the sofa now.

7 Likes

Hats off to you @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x

1 Like

If you’re ok to cheat a bit, zeldadungeon .net has an interactive map that has all the locations and how to get each seed :nerd_face:

Watching the Dead Pool (Clint Eastwood)

@tpatch You can upload pics here…

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/images-to-share-in-topics/259586/177

2 Likes

Alas, I looked them up again to copy the link but it says they are out of stock. Don’t know if they will be restocked. The Mantric vibrator is a nice toy and very pleasurable, but when you are walking it’s difficult to make it stay in place. I might resort to double sided tape! There is another knicker vibrator from LH that has magnets to keep it in place.
But it works well if you are sitting or laying down.

Currently I am sitting on our deck enjoying a white wine spritzer made with Gewurtztraminer wine and citrus club soda. Chillin’ :sunglasses::wine_glass:

3 Likes

So I didn’t fall asleep on the sofa as planned. Now browsing through lovehoney to find some sexy new underwear for myself.

1 Like

My husband and I are away in Devon for a few days and nights (I won’t say exactly where :sweat_smile:) and staying at a gorgeous sea front hotel. I left the balcony door open all night and I can both see and hear the ocean from my bed. I’d also guess people walking outside could hear me too…… :sweat_smile::face_with_hand_over_mouth::woman_facepalming:t3:

Anyway, In usual Blonde Bunny Style, I’m up before dawn and just about to leave for a sunrise jog along the sea front and beach.

I feel truly blessed :relaxed:

Have a lovely Bank Holiday everyone :kiss::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Woke up to my 5:30 alarm. Normally up before it before it goes off, was so confused. Didn’t even know what day it was. Then realized it’s Monday :expressionless:

3 Likes

I have no idea what that is but it sounds amazing!! I’m a sucker for a spritzer/cocktail - if it’s fruity and sweet then it’s a big yes from me. My mates hate ordering at the bar for me! :joy:

Happy bank holiday everyone!

2 Likes