What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

@Blonde_Bunny

That sounds absolutely idyllic!! Hope you and your husband enjoy the rest of your time away.

1 Like

At work from 4.45am…no rest for the wicked! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Back to work today after my track and trace ping :see_no_evil: I don’t wanna adult today! :joy::see_no_evil:

6 Likes

@WillC wow how wicked have you been mate :smiling_imp:

1 Like

At work from 6:30 At least it’s a noon close

Browsing online.

Put it this way i’m on The Highway To Hell not the Stairway To Heaven! :wink:

1 Like

@WillC cool I am paranoid about heaven and hell lol

1 Like

It sounds like an amazing place. @tpatch

1 Like

Waiting for OH to come home from her girly weekend so I can give her a big cuddle missed her so much

Painting nails, trying not to get it on the sofa

2 Likes

Watching the Paralympics all competitors are amazing and an inspiration to everyone.

1 Like

Hi @James89
Gewurtztraminer is a type, not a brand, of German white wine. It has herbal and spice notes rather than sour, so I find it excellent in a spritzer. Many people add sweetened, flavoured soda, or pop, to wine, but it would drown out the taste of Gewurtztraminer for me. But if you like it sweeter, you can use club soda (soda water) and you can always add a dash of flavoured syrup such as grenadine or even Ribena black currant syrup. In Quebec, which is next to Ontario, a popular drink is to add black currant liqueur to white wine. It’s referred to as ā€œKirā€.
Cheers!

3 Likes

thank you so much for kindly responding with all those details! Something new for me to try, sounds amazing.
Thank you!

1 Like

I need to be up super early in the morning but it’s been a stressful day so I’m having some ā€˜alone’ time shall we say to unwind. Nearly woke the missus trying to get my toys :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Just came in from sunbathing and back to work :computer: Listening to the sexual happiness podcast while I work :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Just eating my toast a week off this week so no rushing for me :+1:

7 Likes

News flash we are off to Liverpool that’s my holiday and rest day done you gotta live your Mrs and kids one of the shortest holidays I have had Lol :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Working online.

1 Like

I am looking after the kids, off work as my poor wife really doesn’t feel so well thank god for good employers and hope she feels better soon. Added bonus I get to see my little monsters more happy dad. :laughing:

1 Like