What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

You know, like a teasy nip, a little nibble :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Am all unboxed! I canā€™t leave it be :joy: drove 7 hours to get here and didnā€™t sit down for a break until my car was unloaded and Iā€™d completely unpacked everything.

11 Likes

I love that. I moved into my house about 3 years ago and still have some random boxes in the loft. Feet up and relax now

1 Like

Finishing a review i have been putting of due to post bug tiredness. Not my most eloquent piece of work (i know im tired when i have to play musical commas with a review) but hopefully the useful points are in there.

5 Likes

What were you reviewing? I bet it was brilliant. Some review are so good

Its a surpise, so youā€™ll have to wait and see. Itā€™ll be worth it though :wink:

3 Likes

Keep us in suspense :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::ok_hand:

3 Likes

The best things come to those who wait, as they say :grin:

3 Likes

Have you now moved up to Scotland? It sounds like a very long journey. Iā€™m glad you have arrived safely and I hope the area, job etc meets your expectations.
I hope it was Scotland. @VanillaWithSprinkles

1 Like

Lying in a nice hot bath relaxing and getting clean and ready for some alone time well with house to myself it would be rude not to wouldnā€™t it ?

1 Like

I think your the only tester LH uses.

Browsing online.

Haha no thatā€™s far from true @Mr_amp_MrsDLPS. Heaps of people get chosen every month, perhaps it just looks like I test so much as I upload nearly all of my tester reviews to the My Reviews topic.

Iā€™m very lucky and very grateful to have tested thousands of pounds worth of toys and yes I do test and review quite often, but I havnā€™t put my name forward for a couple of weeks now on any of the forum tester items nor voted on any of the :lh_heart_purple: Tester List items as there is nothing I feel I really want to try and perhaps others would and could test and review these far better than myself. I only ever put my name down for things I really want to try :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Yep Iā€™m now in bonny Scotland, itā€™s very pretty. Start my new job Monday!

12 Likes

I really hope it goes well @VanillaWithSprinkles :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome, we have rain today and probably the rest of the yearā€¦and most of next year lol

2 Likes

Chilling with a large vodka and a slice of bara brith! :yum:

7 Likes

Enjoy mar mate @WillC :beer:

1 Like

Playing PlayStation and drinking rum

2 Likes

Cheers buddy!

1 Like