What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

You’re in Scotland, right? It comes with the territory
Oh, and good luck with the job :+1:

1 Like

I :heart: bara brith!

2 Likes

Is that just your Lovehoney search history? Which one’s you?

3 Likes

My OH makes a delicious one! It was for a MacMillan Coffee morning for my work, but i made an executive decision and we kept it for ourselves! (She made cupcakes and lemon drizzle cake for that! ) :yum:

1 Like

Watching Cavalli Summer 2022 collection
Second model in is wearing a leopard print catsuit - your super secret is out @Lovehoney_Brenna

@WillC : I hope you will post a pic if you are selected :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just finished work - insane week of ridiculous hours. Oh and Joy, working tomorrow too.
Think of the overtime
Think of the overtime
Think of the overtime

Personally I think they should sell Darth Vader Condoms. Think of the MMF threesomes, Darth Vader one hole and Luke the other - let battle commence! :rofl:

2 Likes

It wasn’t actually for me, but if i am selected i will! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Wife and son are away to her parents for the weekend. I’m listening to Casio royale film music on Alexa. With a malt whisky. In my joggers. Yep I’m definitely putting my name in the hat to replace Daniel.:joy:

1 Like

I hope @Lovehoney_Brenna holds you to that :grin:

Do it Brenna!

5 Likes

I am a man of my word! :+1:

3 Likes

@VanillaWithSprinkles enjoy your new home and hope the new job is awesome

1 Like

Visiting friends and family before date night, food wine and… :wink::heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thinking “It’s only ten o’clock!”

1 Like

The Force is in you! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

One of my fave (and easy) things to make! Now I want some! Wonder if I’ll have time to make a loaf of it tomorrow… :thinking:

1 Like

Waiting for the baseball to start at midnight. I have a feeling it’s going to be a looooong night ahead

Real butter on it too, it’s the law! :wink:

Having my toast :+1:

2 Likes

Packing!! Hot tub and prosecco here I come :clinking_glasses::champagne::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: 2 nights away and I got the gig tickets I wanted this morning so currently super happy and MrGlasgowGal paid for them :grin: he’s going to get extra spoiled tonight :smirk:

7 Likes

Insulating under the floor​:expressionless:

1 Like