What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

… and what does he do should you talk too much ???
:grin:

1 Like

Let’s just say my mouth writes cheques my ass has to cash, and I’m pretty mouthy :bum3:

6 Likes

Rubbish day at work so feet up on the sofa watching some cricket

1 Like

@KinkyMira have to try that on my OH when I want to shut him up​:wink:

@MrsG1 I doubt you’ll have any complaints!

1 Like

Can not sleep again omg fecked off with this must be 3rd time this week zzzzz I need to sleep :sleeping:

5 Likes

Ooh, there’s a few Memes of her, you have given me ideas for the meme topic! :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, I was looking up memes earlier and there were dozens. :rofl:

2 Likes

Just lying in bed, hubby left at half 4. Couldn’t get back off to sleep :unamused:

2 Likes

Quick look on here while at work :shushing_face:

1 Like

Quick browse before starting the home learning. Just one more week of it left!! :partying_face:

1 Like

Waiting on tyres being fitted to OH’s car

Working online.

1 Like

In the dog house after a argument with the OH

You ok? @Curious_Couple_19

1 Like

@CurvyJilly a bit of a argument over me always touching her and not just giving her cuddles or just showing her some affection.

I used to get that too. I guess we just have to realise that not everyone is so touchy feely
kinda one of those right to say no things

I’m very touchy feely too @Melody1

and some love it some not so…I had to learn to adjust…but it was hard.

Hope you sort out your problems @Curious_Couple_19

2 Likes

@CurvyJilly I’m used to it by now, just rejection all the time, it’s not my fault that I find myself in the mood a lot, but nothing comes of it unless it’s on her terms.

It’s not necessarily rejection, although I know from experience it feels like it. It is the way the other person is. Coming to terms with that is difficult as Jilly says too. People have many different ways of showing love and affection. For many people this may not be physical intimacy

1 Like