What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

Wondering if I ever crossed paths with @WillC
as I’ve had both of those landline codes too :rofl: also thinking lovehoney staff must have a giggle knowing how close to each other some people live but are clueless about each other being on the forums even after interacting :rofl:

3 Likes

Just outside the lock making capital of the world! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m so dying to ask questions about these areas but I think that’d be a breach of confidentiality so I resist the urge that I’ve had since the day you posted the dial codes, do you need reminding which one out of the two is yours today :rofl:

Walking slowly down to face the music from yesterday, probably one for the rage thread!

Edit, I’ve also got a staffy x jack Russell, she’s amazing :dog::dog2::guide_dog::service_dog::star_struck::star_struck::heart:

1 Like

No cos i just looked up my phone number in my address book! :wink: I think i have mentioned before that i live on the Wolves/Walsall border, i think it’s ok as long as you don’t get too specific.
There must be something about Staffie/Jack crosses, our is amazing too! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Seems a good excuse to dust the Where are you from? topic off. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Finished chasing out for 2 lights at the front of the house for when the electrical comes to fix them in after the summer house is erected oooerrrr sounds a lot like errection @WillC

2 Likes

Ooh Matron!

1 Like

@Gazza_64 you’ve got me thinking now…and it’s only Friday…:crazy_face:

Also been talking about anal too to a friend…:scream:

4 Likes

Who’s alan? :thinking:

@willc don’t yo know him he is an a***hole :joy:

2 Likes

Getting pissed! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Just had the jab :syringe: - waiting for the all clear to head home for steak :cut_of_meat: & chips!

5 Likes

Cuddled up to hubby, waiting for bed time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::drooling_face::sweat_drops:

1 Like

Watching Wonder Woman

3 Likes

@CurvyJilly I can’t remember us talking Anal hun lol :joy: (I wish ) :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@WillC cheers mar mate :beer::tumbler_glass:

1 Like

You weren’t listening again @Gazza_64
Up on that ladder seeing to your pole

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bottoms up! :beers:

1 Like

Yea mate Anals up @WillC

1 Like

Just trying out a new toy and wishing I had someone to watch

1 Like