What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

Looking for a holiday somewhere since i finally renewed my passport

3 Likes

Day off today, sat on the sofa enjoying the peace for a few minutes before chaos descends! Lots to do today including a job interview… I’m horrid at interviews! :confounded:

2 Likes

Working online.

Counting down the hours until sterilisation.

T - 21 hours.

4 Likes

@Cali_Nyx

Bet you can’t wait till it’s over and done with…

Not long now.
Good Luck

1 Like

Thanks @CurvyJilly I am incredibly excited but my body is possibly anxious as I have a touch of a stomach ache.

Deep breaths

1 Like

Best wishes @Cali_Nyx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Currently sat in the canteen waiting to be given a job as I’m the dogsbody today…
Gonna be a lonnnnng day.

1 Like

Getting very frustrated, I have 2 Bose speakers in the house but laptop not recognising one of the so unable to use. This seems to happen a few times each year when upgrades are made to the system. Printer also not recognised. All will be thrown out the window soon. Me and tech are not friends

1 Like

I hope it gets sorted soon @steve19 :crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face:

@steve19 I know exactly how you feel, it’s a standing joke amongst work colleagues about my ability to use tech, they find it hilarious when I’m given another truck and i attempt to pair my phone to the Bluetooth system :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Reading jane eyre (finally)

1 Like

Love or hate her :joy::joy: she provided funding for my factory :joy::joy:

1 Like

@Craig1234 I fully appreciate that mate and it’s all power to your elbow mate that you have been successful :+1: not just funding that done that I am sure mate lots of hard graft , bags commitment and a drop good management will all go into it as well ? :+1:

1 Like

Balanced on the sofa in the least uncomfortable position I can manage after being sterilised.

That. Was. Brutal.

I’m sure the relief will hit me soon :raised_hands:t2:

5 Likes

Soon be better for you hopefully

2 Likes

@Cali_Nyx hopefully you will feel better if that the right way of putting it ? Considering the circumstances :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Browsing online.

2 Likes

@Gazza_64 @Craig1234

No regrets whatsoever. Just had no way of truly understanding how painful it would be.

3 Likes

Hope your recovery is smooth and quick.

1 Like