I have just been stitched up by the Mrs and daughter on an extra trip the second eldest wants to go “ it’s next door to where we are going so we haven’t go to go out of our way and there’s limited tickets “ so booked it to find out it’s no where fooking near where we are going why do I do it !
![]()
Me too!
Oh no sorry to hear that @Gazza_64 mate ![]()
The fun part of family life @Gazza_64 it will end up a good day mate ![]()
Up and at um off to Wakefield again today ! The sooner I am up there the sooner I can get done and back home
have a great guys and gals ![]()
On my last visit for a week it is going sooooo sssssssslllllllllooooooooowwwwwwww ! Omg just wanted to get it done !
Early finish from work so I took the dog out for a walk & am now currently balling my eyes out watching The Resident ![]()
![]()
Mmm sounds nice
It sounds like you have been through the mill with this procedure. I hope you are feeling better soon. Hopefully all will be worth it in the end. ![]()
Chilling on the sofa with some relaxing sounds courtesy of Spotify ![]()
![]()
![]()
Ditto, had a couple of naps this afternoon myself! ![]()
Heading out for Chinese food
![]()
Just made tea now watching find it fix it fook it ! Last ones not true lol it should be flog it ! Though mines better I think
Back from the climbing wall dying on the couch.
So much for the cold getting better ![]()
![]()
![]()
Browsing online.
Lying on the floor ![]()
Was so busy at work and had to help with valeting today so I am crippled lol
Peace, Mr John is out for food with his friends and the teen is on a gaming discord group event. Im supplying tea and snacks (perfect Mama).
Have a great weekend all.
I hope you feel better soon @ChloJakes, sending hugs ![]()
![]()
![]()
Contemplating alot of things that sre happening in the future.
Holidays; I’ll need to source clothes
Clothes; i hate shopping but i NEED clothes these days, everything has a hole in it or is frayed.
Things like that and a few other things
Hope everyone feels better than me!
Propped myself up in bed with juice and snacks after a double-dose of blood thinners, diclofenac and codeine ![]()
The relief needs to start kicking in soon!