What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

drinking mojitos, nosing on here , rubbing the bottle

5 Likes

How’s rubbing the bottle going forward you?

1 Like

hoping for a Christina Aguilera style genie :musical_note:

2 Likes

Old skool christina I hope! Doesn’t look much these days :grimacing:

any love is good love :musical_note:
maybe we don’t look so much these days either :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yea I know that really! Good looking lady is a good looking lady I think! Speak for yourself too, I’m like a fine wine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

2 Likes

Just Woke up with a pretty stonking headache, but i think i got away with it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: arm feels lile someone’s kicked it and i feel a bit sick, but no fever so im good :+1:
@Diggerman_Baz howr you doing mate? hope everythings ok on your end and you had a good night.

2 Likes

Morning @Green_Eyed_Girl , yeah just my arm giving me grief. Lucky enough it’s not the side I sleep on, so was dead to the world last night.
Worst thing was, OH was horny and I couldn’t deliver! :man_facepalming: Was up since 5am, didn’t get to bed til 12.
Anyhow, look after yourself hun and take it easy today. Check in with you later :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Work :roll_eyes:

Good to hear mate, sorry it screwed with your sleep too. It is national masturbation day, so if all else fails you could always tell the wife you’ll watch :wink:.
Take it easy too :+1: hope today goes well for you

1 Like

We’re preparing for International Masturbation Day.

Once we get the grandkids to school it’s back to bed for the rest of the day (until 3.00).

2 Likes

Made breakfast done the kids school lunch school run next and then a bit of D I Y some plastering to repair that’s my day planned out today hope you guys and gals have a great day :hugs: :+1: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

On my way to work. Starting my 7 days straight with a 13 hour shift :woozy_face:

4 Likes

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x enjoy what seems a very long Friday hun :hugs: :kissing_heart: :+1:

1 Like

Glad to hear you’re feeling OK this time @Green_Eyed_Girl (minus the headache and sickness!). Take it easy anyway and enjoy a relaxing day. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Maybe she’ll still be in the mood later?! :crossed_fingers: Glad your jab went ok though :grinning:

Sounds like another busy day @Gazza_64! Have a good one!

Hope your long day goes well @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x Sounds tough!

Enjoy @rockstar - not that I need to tell you!

Have a good one @SteelA1

I’m baking today! :bread::baguette_bread:

4 Likes

Took the day off work to get my final essay written to get my final certification! Already looking for procrastination things to do, booked in for my next tattoo in a week though! Telling myself if I finish this essay by lunch, I will take myself to the shops for the first time!

3 Likes

Chilling in bed on my morning off, coffee, cat and finishing some more reviews for the site :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Working online.

2 Likes

Finished plastering having my second coffee and a sit down while the plaster dries then maybe :thinking: paint if it dries quick enough ?? Mmm :thinking:

3 Likes

trying to keep myself occupied, and trying to stop my hands from wondering :exploding_head: :tired_face: :biting_lip:

2 Likes