What are you currently doing? (Oct19-Feb21)

Watching Merlin on Netflix when I should be sleeping. I’d forgotten how much eye candy there is! Some episodes more than others, the current one has lots of pretty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Working… only 4 hours of my shift left…

2 Likes

Woke up early, lying in bed with mug of tea.

1 Like

Drawing a Tarot card to see if I should post ideas for improving the death by orgasm machine in Barbarella. :thinking:

Just about to jump in the shower, then have a cheeky beer before bedtime :sleeping_bed:.

Now in bed, naked except for my silver fox tail butt plug…
Perhaps the wrong chat for this… I’ll do my first link.

2 Likes

On the m1 something gap services time a break and :coffee: coffee break still another 30 miles to go to MK

3 Likes

Drive safe @Gazza_64

Morning guys. 10 min before getting ready for school. Quick cig and taking meds

2 Likes

Thnx as ever take my time hun @Orgasm_Chaser hope you have a good day better than yesterday :kissing_closed_eyes::crazy_face:

1 Like

Haha. I will. Had a little chuckle to myself with a previous post lol

1 Like

Morning :blush: drive safe @Gazza_64 (Watford Gap most likely :blush:I know how boring that bit of the M1 is!!)

Glad you’re in a better frame of mind @Orgasm_Chaser

Day off, meeting my bestie for shopping and lunch.

Need to get up but typically have woken up with a headache so taking it slow for the moment.

Have a good day all :kissing_heart:

1 Like

If I stand out side I’ll have the wet look it’s raining cats and dogs here :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m about to make a cuppa

3 Likes

Just sat drinking my first tea of the day

2 Likes

Listening to Planet Rock contemplating getting dressed and going out for supplies!

3 Likes

Here and raring to get going and these learners completed today :nerd_face: come on

4 Likes

Just finishing my tea break and having a forum surf and a squizz on me socials such rock n roll these days :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Having a cup of coffee before taking dog for a walk.

Entertaining my 2 year old god daughter by ‘drinking’ tea and ‘eating’ turkey that she has served me :joy:

6 Likes

Just back from shopping, kicking myself because when we left home i was getting irate because the key fob wasn’t opening my OH’s car, then i realised i was using my car key! My car being safely tucked up in the garage! :joy:

7 Likes