What are you currently doing?

I need a queening chair

Oh, you do @JoCat. It supports my body and limbs and his body and keeps his head where it needs to be.

1 Like

That sounds amazing and really comfortable at the same time!

1 Like

It totally is, and his only excuse for stopping is his tongue getting tired, and as your tongue is a muscle, it can be trained to carry on for longer… :partying_face: :hot_face:

@kinkymira Licking out is one of my favourites for pleasuring a women and making her feel sexy xx

1 Like

I’m catching up on here this morning, been away since last Wed and the hotel wifi blocked LH It felt like someone had chopped my legs off.

Congrats to you and hubby @KinkyMira
It feels good when you pass something like that doesn’t it. Well done x

1 Like

Settling down for the night, trying to keep cool (the Aussie summer is absolutely no joke this year, we copped 43°C the other day :hot_face:).
OH’s playing online with friends, while I’m catching up on some anime with snacks :yum:

3 Likes

Just watching the real full monty. So sad and funny at the same time.
I’ve never cried so much at a programme , listening to Ashley cain :sob:
I’m regularly checking myself and hubby too, he checks himself too.
Just check yourself regularly.

3 Likes

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x i have missed seeing you on hear zi am the same loads of stuff to catch up on I ordered that poluce uniform you did a review on not tied it yet hope your keeping well

2 Likes

Aw bless you, I’m still here, just in the background! Let us know what you make of the police uniform :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi thanks for replying glad your still around yes will let you know what I think of it. Do you mind if i ssk what colour stockings did you get and what type of knickers i am thinking of red stocking and a black fish net knickers @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x

1 Like

I went for plain black stockings, and it comes with a thong included that matches! :slight_smile:

Ok thanks i did see the thong but i thought i might just add anit more spice lol

1 Like

I bet you will look very hot in the outfit @AWB1955 . I must admit @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x looked stunning in it so I would recommend you follow her with the black stockings and the thong.

2 Likes

Just got back home from London, showing the kids the Christmas lights. Feet are killing me now :joy:

3 Likes

Waiting outside work(in the warm car) for a colleague to arrive before we start

Christmas is a hard time for many, and just when you think everything is going OK, boom, the past hits you again, and you’re once again missing someone so much. Christmas was her time of year. It’s so hard, and I thought I had it licked. I was wrong. Just cried in my husband’s arms. Luckily, he knew her and he understands.
If Christmas is hard for you, I understand. Love always xx

6 Likes

@KinkyMira Sorry to hear that especially coming from you.

For me it’s not just Christmas it’s the whole of December that hits me hard because of a relationship with someone.

Dam this is a time when I wish LH had a members only restricted area so I could talk about it.

2 Likes

Anyone who needs company today, i will be dropping in intermittently as will many other’s i’m sure. So if you need a rant or a chat just drop by The Lounge.

3 Likes