What are you currently doing?

Get an Oodie! They’re really toasty :upside_down_face:

I’m flying back to Edinburgh today and not looking forward to switching from 28 degrees down to about 8 this evening when I land :sun_with_face::cold_face:

I am so looking forward to my duvet :rofl:

1 Like

Have a safe trip @ChloJakes and walcome back to paradise :blush:
Im up early as usual and drinking tea whilst waiting for the light before heading out for a run.

1 Like

Lying in bed drinking my first coffee of the day :coffee:

I hope you have had a good time, were you going with a couple to have lots of fun? Any stories? @ChloJakes

Been baking some cheese scones and matcha & white chocolate cookies, now time for a sit down and a cuppa

4 Likes

Hopefully with a cookie or two @AmyA no point baking if you cannot enjoy the fruits of your labour.

1 Like

Watching the wife put her make up on. Shes sat there in a pvc mini skirt and a sexy top looking very hot.

5 Likes

Bath getting prepared for tonight’s playtime so need to be totally smooth and clean inside and out

1 Like

Sat watching an evening of NFL! :football::football:

2 Likes

Eating minc and dumplings

Cosy at home, fresh out of the shower and wrapped up in my dressing gown and a fluffy blanket. Candles lit and relaxing on the sofa with a cup of tea. Trying to forget it’s Monday tomorrow :joy::weary:

6 Likes

Are you not off tomorrow?

I’m not! I’m in the care sector so bank holidays etc don’t apply :frowning:

1 Like

Ah thats rubbish, thank you for doing what you do.

2 Likes

I’ve just changed jobs and now get bank holidays off :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Sat watching Futurama with the youngest :green_heart:

I am watching Divergent and thinking I should be in bed.

Hats off to you, you do a great job

1 Like

I hope you have a reasonable day, I realise many people will be doing a great job when others are at home. Thank you

1 Like