What are your exsperance with this toys ??

Hi all iv just orderd a
. Tango we-vibe lipstick
. Blown glass rose dildo
. Peppermint lovehoney lube

Just wondering how people on the forum have got on with these just so I can gauge how my fiancé will like them

I appreciate any input made

Thank you Rich x

The tango is amazing,its one of the best bullets i own :) its so good i bought a spare one incase the first one breaks

It depends more on what type of stimulation your fiancee likes than whether other people liked them. If she's into deep rumbly vibrations on her clit then the Tango is a fantastic choice. If she gets off on penetration then the glass dildo is a good one too. Peppermint lube mainly depends on whether she likes the taste of mint!

If any of those products have reviews, you should give them a read.

I have erm...hundreds? of toys....and the Tango is a personal favourite. It is powerful, so if she is not used to vibrators, it may take a while to get used to it as it knocks your socks off.

Lovehoney flavoured lube is actually pretty damn awesome too. I have 3 flavours and they all taste nice, not chemically and don't dry sticky like other lubes do.

I have no experience with the Rose Glass Dildo, but I own a few glass dildos and I rate them highly for g-spot stimulation. Like, some of the best g-spot stimulation.

Either you put in your research, or you are just brilliantly lucky, because I would say you chose a perfect package of amazing toys for your lady right there! I would be thrilled with that set.

Tango is my favourite bullet by far, really powerful. it's a really really good choice,

and the glass dildo, I don't have that one in particular but glass toys are by far my favourite, and apparently the rose one is a lot of people's favourite so that's also good :)

and the Lovehoney lubes are awesome, I only have the passion fruit but they are great consistency and flavours so I also think that willbe great if you/her like peppermint flavours :)

all up, everyone's different but in my opinion you have made really really greAt choices - enjoy! Xx

I bought the products with my oh in mind I wanted to gauge the products on quality of the product or should I have bought from a different maker the reviews were all positive i wanted the perspective of the forum members as they haven't let me down yet really well valued information form the members like lil miss :-)

Thank you for ur input miss char & fluffbags x

I have the Tango and personally love it. Its an incredibly powerful vibrator and the perfect shape for clitoral stimulation.

I don't have the glass rose but I have 2 other glass dildos and love them too. From what I've heard about the rose is the detail is great for clitoral stimulation so maybe get your Oh to try that as well as using it internally.

I have the Passion fruit lube which I'm very happy with and I'm thinking of getting either the Mint Choc or Peppermint next so I think that's a good choice too :)

I have the Tango too. I think it's brilliant and as others have said, incredibly powerful.

I have other glass dildos and they are always a favourite of mine.

I love the Tango!

I have Tango and I will be one of the few, who will say I do not use it that much and I have other toys, like Lelo Mia, which I prefer. It is very simple. I find Tango too powerful for me a lot of times. The first speed is too weak in a way for me, and then the speeds can get too much. it does depend a lot on what time of month I am in and how sensitive I am. But most of the time I opt for other toys which have more speed control and you have gradual rise in the strenght.

Having said that. This is my experience. If your wife likes strong stimulation, its great toy. If she is one of the women who prefer weaker vibrations, she may not go on well with it.

I dont have that dildo, but I have other glass dildos and love them, especially if I can cool them down in the fridge. But you can also put them in warm water and make them nicely warm.

I just got my tango through the post yesterday, its verrry powerful, will take some time getting used to it but I love it :D

I have both the Tango and The Rose dildo and both of these are my fav toys, The Tango is fantastic and by far my best bullet, and the rose I have around 12 maybe even 13-14 glass dildos now and the ross is my fav one! I love it when my OH uses it on me too it feels fantastic, the rose bud is great for clit stimulation and all the bumps on it feel amazing out of all of the glass toys I own it's always the one I compare my other glass toys to.

With the Tango it will depend on how strong your OH likes the vibrations for me it's the stronger the better, and the Tango does have ver strong vibrations even on the lowest settings.

I hope your fiancee likees the gifts. xx

Hope you enjoy your new toys x

Oh no you guys have just forced me to buy it