What are your favorite foreplay activities and why.

Just wondering what couples favourite forplay activities are and why. Love when the OH teases me but doesnt go all the way drives me wild.. For my wife it's me kissing her neck and ears..

This post is no longer available.

i like to give my wife an all over massage, especially her thiighs and bum. Then I kiss her all over concentrating on the good bits until she is ready for my cock.

We seem to go through phases of things. For a long time we generally enjoyed dirty talking to eachother while stroking and teasing. Recently my Husband pulled me on top of him (from spooning position just cuddling). So I'm on my back laying on him my back to his chest. Then he trapped my legs with his thighs and played with all my "good bits" (as polo put it) while kissing my neck. Definitely a new favourite, the excitement of not knowing what he was going to do to me was awesome.

For me itā€™s only solo foreplay.

Mrs.John wrote:

Recently my Husband pulled me on top of him (from spooning position just cuddling). So I'm on my back laying on him my back to his chest. Then he trapped my legs with his thighs and played with all my "good bits" (as polo put it) while kissing my neck. Definitely a new favourite, the excitement of not knowing what he was going to do to me was awesome.

Oh my Mrs John, that sounds utterly fantastic, especially the leg-trapping bit, swooooooon.

My husband gives a damn good backrub, that always relaxes me no end, I become very pliable after that! He likes having his ear lobes sucked and licked, but he goes nuts if I lick and suck his toes, just moans like Iā€™m already sucking his cock.

1 Like

@Gosig it was fantastic and a bit "oh what are you doing!!" After 20 years together a change up keeps it exciting. I'd love a decent back rub more often, with some accidental slips of the hand to the bum area.. hmmm

Just recently I like to have my OH laying on her front with only wearing a bra and thongs , I start by kissing every inch of her body then taking off her thongs and kissing my way back up the inner thighs ,to her body and then taking off her bra . She's loves it ! She is very body conscious but this gives her more confidence and very relaxed

KinkyMira wrote:

For me, it is his hands touching me, particularly if it is flesh on flesh. His touch is so gentle, and there is so much electricity there, that's all it takes. Still, after nearly 7 years, that's still all it takes (and long may it remain so!)

Nipple sucking is big in our foreplay. He loves it, and it gets my pussy wet. He goes straight for the nipples as that's how I like it. I get massively horny by him doing that. Once his tongue has touched a nipple, that's it. I'm going to get a shag. I've told him - don't suck on my nipples if you aren't going to follow through with cock!

Love this and similar to us, I like to give oral as it turns me on too and love receiving nipple play šŸ˜ and know it's going to be a good one lol

Anyone who knows me should know iā€™m going to say Scent Play. :yum::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This is a game my previous partner came up with.

Blindfolding me and playing games with her scented clothes, if I guess what clothing she has taken off to tease me i get to hold it and inhale her scent and play with the clothing , Sometimes it would be too much and i would orgasm without any touching.

Sometimes she would have me tied to a chair or bed so she was in control of how long i would get to inhale her scent.

She would also tease me by stuffing her panties in my mouth or wrap her bra around my face so the cup of the bra was like a mask over me.

2 Likes

One of our foreplay activities is online shopping for toys and wearables like Lovehoney! Another is is verbal teasing , not so much as dirty talk but what who is going to wear what , where in the house . Among other things .

2 Likes

My wife loves me to slowly caress her nipples with my mouth and tongue. Slowly building up to a bite. I love to see my wife in sexy lingerie , especially any thing g string givibg me a bj

3 Likes

Weā€™ve taken to using our hands a lot more than we used to. It happened after she started using her hands on me and I could tell she was really getting off on the experience. Naturally, I was loving it too and that it was turning her on so much made it even hotter. Now weā€™ll spend our time warming up and getting each other close to the edge until we have to say ā€œstopā€ because we donā€™t want to cum yet. :fire:

I like @teacake love to inhale my partners heavenly scent and touch and taste his skinā€¦watch his facial expressions and hear his breathing changeā€¦

For me that alone is so arousingā€¦in doing this all my 5 senses are super stimulated and as Depeche Mode sangā€¦

ā€œI Just Canā€™t Get Enoughā€

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

I have to say that the Scent game was one of the best games she came up with

:yum:

Definitely a game you should play @CurvyJilly as you like Scent. The bra cup over my face/nose was a brilliant idea my own scented face mask :yum::stuck_out_tongue: :banana::sweat_drops:

My partners not like me @teacake

Doesnā€™t do toysā€¦food playā€¦or sex gamesā€¦heā€™s alot more ā€œvanillaā€ than I am he will give me his filled trunk fit boxers to inhale when Iā€™m not with him thoughā€¦I have his lock of hair and my pictures too.

He knows I love deeply inhaling him and tasting him which heā€™s got used to now. I always want to give him oralā€¦which he again has got used to.

I am a very touchy feely person which used to annoy one previous partnerā€¦but this one really loves it.

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

That is such a shame your partner isnā€™t like you when it comes to those things, thatā€™s great though that you have his boxers when you arenā€™t with him.

I know you are into Scent and have a lock of his hair i just always assumed he was into it like you.

Sucking on the OHā€™s erect nipples and hearing her soft moans.

Soft sensual kissing, licking my neck and behind my ears make me melt. Then stroking my nipples to erection before nibbling, licking and sucking them.
Going down on me licking my lips and tonguing me before lashing my clitoris with his tongue.

At this point Iā€™m soaking wet and want him inside me so bad.

My wife loves me sucking her nipples whilst gently stroking her pussy. This is usually followed by me going down on her.

Sometimes weā€™ll have a session of very slow mutual masturbation before we have PIV sex.

1 Like