What are your favourite role playing characters?

Sexy secretary, but must include glasses! Nurse obviously!

I do my James Bond, Lifeguard, Builder/Workman from improvised stuff!

1 Like

Has she seen the TV adverts? I believe the NHS is recruiting right now. :wink: …mind you, I’ve never found “sleep-starved in full PPE” much of a turn on, meself.

Ooh get me with the topical material. I’m here all week… :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

To be honest modern nursing outfits are very unsexy! We mean the idealised “Carry On” style! :wink::yum:

1 Like

Unfortunately she works for the NHS

In fact, while we’re on the subject - does anyone have any ideas of mens Role Play clothes that we could improvise with.

I was literally just looking yesterday to get him something but there’s no much out there, and what is out there seems to be overpriced for what it is.

@WillC - …with the skirt just not quite long enough to cover the stocking tops? With you all the way. :woozy_face:

@steve19 - well that probably explains everything!

1 Like

Ooh Matron! :wink:

I use a cheap hi-viz vest and black cargo work trousers for builder/workman. For the lifeguard just red swim shorts and a float/buoy. I did have pics up, but they fell foul of the nipple rule, so i may take some new ones! The James Bond is pretty simple, black trousers, white shirt with either a bow tie or normal black tie.

1 Like

I made him wear some smart trousers and a shirt last night while we had dinner, put on some music and had a dance - we just pretended we were going out :joy::notes::dancer:
But I think we could do with getting a couple of key items which we may be able to use for various roles.

1 Like

Yes, just look on ebay etc and use your imagination to see how you may use certain objects or clothing items for roleplay.

1 Like

Oh i really like the little tartan skirt with white blouse ones!

2 Likes

Glasses…yup…good!

1 Like

My favourite pastime, dressing up and role play. Bought her loads of nice gear over the years, most of it unfortunately is still unworn. Did manage to get her in a very sexy maids outfit complete with suspenders and stockings. Had one hell of a session that day but that was a few years ago. Bought a fantastic black PVC type goth style long dress from lovehoney and teamed that with some sexy thigh high boots and stockings. Now there are our kids living back at home those days are long gone. All just gathering dust in the wardrobe…

1 Like

My SO and I have done too many over the years, but the most reccurrent are “Bad Secretary” as he runs his own business and I am a terrible secretary. “Chauffeur” as we (precovid) would fly a good bit and we would pick each other up, and nothing is better than an attractive chauffeur taking you “where you need to go.”
Last but not least, “Side Piece” Does your wife/husband know about me, doing all the extra dirty that isn’t normally done every day of the week. These are the days I switch and am dom usually. :blush:

Role playing is the best!

4 Likes

The OH likes to dress up in her LH secretary outfit and tease me. She goes for the whole evening, dressed up in the outfit dropping things and enjoys being told off and told what to do, which drives me wild.
She likes me to dress up as fireman and rescue her from different places and enjoys asking me how she can ever repay me, which I often have ways…

4 Likes

Oh my! She’s so spoiled in the best of ways! I don’t think I’ve done firefighter, though cops we do love

Lovehoney do some brilliant role play cards and they are random so me and the wife got some to have a play around with. Some are really strange but others aren’t half bad

1 Like

Oh yes she’s a bit spoilt, she has quite a few costumes and gets to see me dressed in what she likes, we do cops as well when she’s been bad and needs to be told off.

Thats a great idea to create your own to suit what you like :+1:we may give that a go

These are the ones:

2 Likes