What are your favourite role playing characters?

They look like fun! Might have to get us some

1 Like

@KentCouple1990 ooooh I bought these, got them last week but we have got so much new stuff that we havenā€™t even tried them yet.

I was thinking to get them out when we want some fun but havenā€™t made any plans so we could try them and see where the night takes us :blush:

We really enjoyed them. Some are a bit out there but overall a really good buy. Always nice to have something to spice it up a bit

1 Like

Secretary seems to be a favourite. Wonā€™t b too hard to find OH an outfit, she has load to nice outfits that a P1 teacher canā€™t wear :wink:

@KentCouple1990 When you say a bit out there, how far out there do you mean? Interested now

Iā€™ll have to dig them out but I remember some sort of aliens haha just ones we thought yeah we arenā€™t going to try those :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Mrs Chimp likes to dress up as a Traffic Enforcement Officer (branded council jacket, ill-fitting nylon trousers, chunky flat shoes, pen and paper, etc) and wake me up early to accuse me of parking the bed in a Blue Badge zone without the necessary permits.

Then I have to ask her if sheā€™ll rip up the ticket in exchange for some sex. Generally itā€™s too late though, as sheā€™s already written out the ticket, and they keep an audit of these things.

10 Likes

School girl was one of my first role plays. I rescued my old gym knickers from my family home and went shopping for stockings, suspenders etc. I also found my old school skirt and blouse, both far to small now but seemed fine for my purpose.

I surprised my husband one Friday night at the front door when the welcome was not just warm it was red hot!!! What a sexy weekend we had. I must dust this off and give him a treat soon

5 Likes

Yeah i forgot to add that the sexy secretary outfit, the blouse must be at least one button straining size too small, as should the schoolgirl one!

3 Likes

Totally agree. Wouldnā€™t be right without one or two buttons under pressure. OH has no problem there with what she has, just the confidence to do it.

1 Like

The nurses outfit and French maid outfit has gone down well in my house. I want to try a secretary outfit next.

5 Likes

I love trying to role-play but I find it quite hard to stay in character while playing, or thinking what to say next etc, like I get all giggly suppose just needs more time to build up confidence when doing it

2 Likes

Iā€™m often secretary/assistant for my husband and have gotten a bit wayward and need putting back in line- ends with him tying myle up, teasing me and threatening not to let me orgasm until I promise to do better. That gets played out a lotā€¦

3 Likes

I know itā€™s basic but student and teacher. I like when I have been a bad girl

2 Likes

I do love a French maid outfit and get the OH to tidy a little bit then Iā€™ll say sheā€™s missed a bit right in front of me so she has to bend over right in front of me then itā€™ll get steamy :heart_eyes: she like it when I put my work overalls on and pretend to do bit around the house then Iā€™ll undo the zip just so itā€™s easy access :wink: she loves that!!

3 Likes

I like the naughty nurse and student/teacher roleplay. Also the sexy secretary as itā€™s an easy one to dress for!
I like my OH to put on a toolbelt and a hi viz jacket and become my naughty workman . Sometimes he pretends to be a plain clothes police officer and I have to be ā€™ questionedā€™ with the handcuffs on! :wink:

5 Likes

Very naughty role play scenarios you have! :wink::grinning:

1 Like

Just found this and thought Iā€™d chime inā€¦ My OH and I are new to the whole role playing scene, but weā€™ve jumped in with both feet! From Tarzan and Jane to Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl, weā€™ve started to have a lot of fun. Our favorite role plays have been Professor and Student in need of improving her grades. Even put together some scripting to get the ball rollingā€¦

Recently purchased a doctorā€™s coat which I had personalized with Dr. Phister MD and a speculum for those exams! :stethoscope:

2 Likes

I donā€™t have one

I love dressing up for him, I love seeing how quick he gets hard. Corsets, stockings, chemise. I also love when he dominates me too, so Iā€™ll be the slave, collar and leash, cuffed and blindfolded, teacher and school girl I just love when he gets that wooden ruler out and punishes me cos Iā€™ve been very naughty girl. I just love playing the sub roles and him being very dominant :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::fire:

1 Like