What are your favourite sexual sensations? Climax excluded

Feeling my partners hands on my body, especially when he holds my hips. The gentle hand touch on my head when I’m giving him a bj.

4 Likes

I guess im a little greedy, I love the feeling of a wet tongue on my clit, pussy and… love knot :joy:
Spit on my lady parts and im yours, we married now :joy::nail_care:t2:

4 Likes

Felling his tongue on my clit wth him also pushing it into my vagina. I do love tongue thrusts.

I second what a lot of people have said. There’s nothing like the feeling of being stretched when having PIV or anal.

The feeling of my man growing in my mouth. Mmmmm !

5 Likes

Love caressing her body from top to bottom and seeing / feeling the sensation of her multiple orgasms when exploring the naughty parts

1 Like

I love the taste and smell of my wifes juices and the feel of her wet pussy when I lick it.

I also love the feeling of a really big, strict ballgag strapped in tightly and a really good blindfold so I can’t see or speak and feel really powerless and closed in when she has her fun with me.

3 Likes

Sliding in and out of my OH,

1 Like

Going back to the original post here I would say giving or getting oral would be number one and especially with a pierced tongue. Doesn’t need to be deep stuff, just intimate stuff. Number two would be giving or getting nipple play. Several choices for third place but I would choose confinement of some form. Cling wrap being the fav.

The 1st time she swallows, was a I’ll marry you moment (we split up) - oral has sadly disappeared, was a favourite giving & receiving.
I’m itching for a strap-on with the Mrs, I have some extenders (good feeling slipping them on) but also yet to enter the fray (one that nobbles on was frowned upon at 1st).

Has anyone experienced the LH extender? Might be too big unfort. but the reviews were enough to purchase.

1 Like

My favourite non orgasm is the sensation you get when I have my aneros in my ass the build up was the most pleasurable I have ever experienced it is amazing but all I get is those sensations now from the aneros I cannot have a prostate orgasm anymore just can’t get over the hill so to speak.

1 Like

The feeling of slipping in to some new lingerie I haven’t tried before, then stepping in front of the mirror……
Ooooh……

3 Likes

Being spanked, rimming my wife, anytime she touches around my sphincter and prostate massage. Nipple play (mine) and edging without orgasm. Being fed my cum. It’s all too good to have just one.

1 Like

We’ve used a few of the LH extenders. Definitely took some adjustment for her, but they’re a fun addition for sure. Love the look of her stretching around the girthier clear extenders - somehow the see-through difference between her stretch and seeing me inside makes the stretch look that much bigger. She has to be in the right mood (already warmed up, mostly) and we enjoy them for either delaying me or improving flexibility in some positions. I think my favorite might be when she’s on top and can be in charge of how deep she takes it and the speed while she uses her Womanizer and rides to orgasm.

1 Like

Thanks. Mighty 3.5” is yet to be brought out of the bedside draw, not sure if she’s checked in there (?).
Plenty of lube both sides?
Is this a pleasant surprise in the dark type/blindfold of move or best to be placed next to the vibe for preparation?
I’d really like to get OH in reverse/cowgirl and see if she enjoys it (doubtful on the size) and can have some penetration.

Being rimmed, its just such a nice feeling?

2 Likes

Definitely need plenty of lube on both sides; and more frequent lube outside during use: they kind of suck it up and get get tacky/extra friction if you’re not careful.

Your relationship is yours to judge, but ours is not one to introduce something totally new without talking it over. Now, I might surprise her with a new vibe or new variation of something used, but I wouldn’t jump straight to a new category of anything without talking it over.

To the original question…

• Absolutely anything to do with being inside my wife: my head sliding in and out; fingering her when she’s juicy, especially while I go down on her; the squeeze on my cock when she’s getting close; the feeling of something from “the other side of the wall” - i.e., the feeling of the plug in her butt when I’m vaginal; the feeling of the dildo in and out of her vagina when I’m in her ass.
  • Having my balls sucked/teabagging.
  • Having my face sat on.
  • A really wet, lubed up titty-f*ck.
4 Likes
  1. Licking her slowly to orgasm then having her squirt on my face.

2. When she straps the Rocks Off vibrator to my penis then uses her fingernails on my glans. She can keep me on edge for ages until I’m sweating,crying and begging to come.

2 Likes

The feeling of my still hard penis being held in her warm, creamy vagina

2 Likes

The tip of my penis, just starting to part the outer labia of my wife’s vagina.

My wife pulling back my foreskin for the first time as starts to give me a hand job.

Me taking my wife’s nipple in my mouth as I start to suck on her breasts.

The tip of my tongue entering her vagina as I perform cunnilingus on her.

Our actual respective climaxes are just the end of an extensive sensory experience.

1 Like

My wife applying baby oil to my penis and performing a very slow hand job with no intention of letting me come but keeping me hard as long as she can.

1 Like