What are your favourite sexual sensations? Climax excluded

Hey everyone,

Just thought we could all talk about some of the feelings and sensations we love. For me I just love the feeling of being fully balls deep piv. Another would be being deepthroated, although I haven’t had that in a very long time as my wife hasn’t been able to do it.

What’s everyone else’s fav’s?

1 Like

I love anal. The feeling of being stretched, the feeling of my husband deep inside… since I have gender issues and like to be in my boy form, having sex the “boy way” makes me feel more real somehow.

I love the feeling of getting empty. While part of an orgasm, its kind of separate. I like feeling the fluids drip or squirt out of me, and feeling the fullness and itch depart from my body.

I love to feel nature on my body, especially my clit and labia. They’re large and hang downwards from my body. I love to feel the breeze blowing across them, I like feeling rain on my skin running down my body and dripping down those parts. And I love the feeling of warm earth… to roll around in it, to slide my sensitive parts over it, and even the feeling of it inside me.

2 Likes

I really enjoy rimming giving and receiving

3 Likes

I am really into anything anal,I love the feeling of having a big toy or my wifes fist(s) in deep in my ass or being pegged hard with a nice big strapon. The feeling of being completely stretched and full really does it for me.

I love it when my wife deepthroat’s me but I also love it when my wife plays, licks and sucks on my balls during a BJ.

3 Likes

Anal definitely. I love being anally penetrated and fuxxed.

Edging with no orgasm is wonderful and impact play has quickly developed into something I crave too.

Completely surrendering penis stimulation.

Some of the best sex we have had is when no attention is paid to my penis at all, it stays locked away. Whether its me wearing a strap on, her pegging me, or using toys to bring her to multiple orgasms, complete buzz from being so aroused but left alone is such a high.

Don’t het me wrong, the feeling of receiving a BJ or that first time entering her, especially after a lock up period is divine, each slight touch shoots sensation rught thru me, but it still doesnt top straining at my cage getting high on the unreleased hormones.

3 Likes

Like @Foosa, the best feeling for me is being balls deep inside the OH’s pussy. Especially as it starts to pulsate as she nears her orgasm.

4 Likes

Deep inside my other half, just cuddled up. Not moving

5 Likes

Feeling stretched out and used and love giving oral

5 Likes

Yeah that is a great feeling, also to add to @Craig1234 especially after abstaining for a while.

1 Like

@awkward-yet-sweet @Blueyes81 @rockstar @Beats69

It really intrigues me the thoughts about anal, I have played with it a small amount solo and it’s been ok but nothing worth noting. My OH has said that she is against it so I haven’t experienced it in the giving end either. I did accidentally come across a small butt plug a while ago while looking to verify lingerie sizing. I still haven’t had a conversation with her about it though. Something I will have to do I guess

1 Like

Its got to be nipple play for me…caressing, pulling, biting, sucking. Those babies are greedy and want some attention.

5 Likes

Having my dick slapped and whipped. Love to be tied up and just taken advantage of by my wife :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Anything that he does to me :wink:

5 Likes

Butt plugs, spanking, nipple play, edging, and shopping for feminine underwear!

4 Likes

Love my prostate massaged and the feeling of being penetrated.

Love the feeling of my wife sucking my balls.

4 Likes

Love feeling my wife having an orgasm. Especially when ive got my fingers in her and i feel her building up then the release right as she cums :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Wife giving an amazing blowjob and using my high roller prostate massager and giving the wife oral till she cums.

4 Likes

I love the feeling of going down on my partner, feeling her get aroused and then when she cums from oral. One of my favorite sensations.

4 Likes

Being inside your partner when they orgasim and cum

4 Likes