What are your sex toy hot takes?

Wondering what sex toy opinions you guys have that you think are very unpopular.

Mine would probably be that We-Vibe connectivity is near perfect as long as the products are not nearly out of battery and they perform well long distance

1 Like

Oh boy, mine’s probably that the Satisfyer Pro 2 is totally overrated and does absolutely nothing for me as a suction toy. I got it as a sample from another company and totally wouldn’t pay for one :sweat_smile: There’s other suction toys that are less expensive, and work so much better!

It’s definitely a hot take that’s caused many people to be annoyed with me because it has such raving reviews across the board, but toys aren’t a one-size-fits-all, and won’t work for everyone.

1 Like

My hot take: fleshlights are overhyped/overrated.

while they are good, there’s been a lot of toy manufacturers that have more recently made better quality strokers for a better price without the need to use refresh powders

My other hot take: underwear/lingerie companies are making a huge mistake ignoring the male presenting/penis owner market. Its a desert out there compared to what’s available for fem presenting bodies and cross dressing

2 Likes

Couples vibrators, the C shaped ones. It slips out too easily. Loved the idea of it and initially it was good, but its just not practical and gets in the way having to hold it in place.

Rabbit toys, the clit stimulation is never in the right place for me. And if I’m thrusting the dildo part, then even if the clit stimulation hit the spot, it wouldn’t be there long enough to do anything. It only makes sense to me as an ‘insert and leave it’ type of toy. But still, the ears don’t hit the spot. Maybe if they were adjustable.

2 Likes

I share your opinion! It’s an alright toy but I really don’t get the hype. Every time I’ve told that to someone they’ve been shocked.

1 Like

For the price I paid for multiple prostrate massagers , none really hit my P spot very well . My Lovense Ultra 2 does way better , oh and stays in while moving . I second @krzwis take on fleshlights .

1 Like

As a penis owner, wand type vibrators are an absolute must have. Very versatile for me and a great addition to solo play.

Cock rings… absolutely useless things. Tried it maybe 3 times and just really hate it. I get the idea, it just did nothing for me at all.
Also… blowjob simulators. Never met a single one that I didn’t find a total letdown and like getting a blowjob from C3PO. Would rather get slapped in the dick than to use one again.

1 Like

I got this really luxurious and expensive dildo as a sample toy what was compatible for strap ons and it’s main selling function was it would erect itself as well as giving vibration options, but all the fancy aside the dildo itself was fairly rock hard and rather uncomfortable to use. I remember the first time I tried it was like I’d taken a hard beating inside :dizzy_face:

1 Like

huge fan of rabbit vibrators more specifically the Lovehoney Jessica 10 function rabbit vibrator.
To be quite honest neither me or my OH have really seen a difference using cock rings for whatever reason.