What brings you to the forum?

Interested to know what brought people to this forum.

Personally I enjoy, learning from, talking with and advising people :blush:

Couldn’t have summed it up better myself :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Lots of fun toys then you end up talking about people personal inner desires and giving advice then being counselled in return.

3 Likes

Originally to read some past forum posts to see if anyone out there has experienced similar situations that I am in for advice and help so that I can move forward.

2 Likes

@CurvyJilly Fair enough, it’s important to keep moving forwards, did you find your answers in the end? :blush:

After buying stuff from here, i joined the forum out of curiosity. Soon got to know regular posters and enjoyed the craic, a lot of those posters either left or went dormant. But in the last year i have been visiting a lot more and met some interesting, witty and just plain nice friends. I also took the plunge to post more than just profile pics, and the positivity has really boosted the body confidence of a chap in his late 50’s! This place is addictive! I blame you lovely people! :slightly_smiling_face::wink::kissing_heart:

8 Likes

@WillC Curiosity takes you in new directions, it’s good when it leads you to happier places within yourself and in general :grin:

1 Like

@_bar_OLOGY very true! I have learned a lot from being here, and hopefully have given some sensible advice on sensitive issues. Plus it’s a lot of fun, i know i’m going to get a laugh from certain members!

1 Like

To be fair I would not have guessed your in you 50’s from your picture! I would have said your mid 30’s :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

@anon16818370 Oh bless you! :kissing_heart: I’m 57 in October! My secret is a diet of vodka, chocolate and extreme moisturizing! :wink:

6 Likes

:joy: I’d give the chocky and mosturising a go but vodka doesn’t agree with me :joy: @WillC

1 Like

Hey guys…

Advice was needed and so brought me here and amazed by responses already…

And to also get a feel for what every e else is here for too hehe

1 Like

@Having Anonymity can be good, people can be judgy for the slightest of things.

It’s not nice confiding in someone to then be judged for it, it hurts, but everyone on here seem cool so far :blush:

@Curious_couple_20 Did you get your advice? :blush:

Everyone has their reasons, I’m finding out too :grin:

1 Like

I truly did it was amazing so glad I decided to co.e on here xx

I joined out of curiosity and stayed because of the people! Lots of like-minded, open, and diverse personalities that I’ve learnt a lot from. It’s fun to contribute, advise and add my own personal experiences too.

3 Likes

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x Definitely a diverse bunch on here :blush:
I’m enjoying it so far, lots of interesting threads and advice, plus no negative stuff yet :grin:

1 Like

Bought stuff on the site, thought I’d dip into the community, everyone I talked to was lovely - lots of good advice, friendly people and fun games.

Had to leave for a while for personal reasons (only the forum not the shopping!) and have fairly recently (last few months) rediscovered the delights of the forum. Couple of old familiar faces, mainly new, same great community :blush:

1 Like

For me, I used to regularly look at the website, and I noticed the Forum, but I wasn’t confident enough to try it. One day after a couple of years, I just decided to take the plunge, I had no idea what to expect or how it worked, but I liked the idea of anonymity, and not being judged or ridiculed. When I joined the forum it was the first time I had ever discussed anything sexual with anyone, I was bought up to be a man, don’t complain and just get on with it. I was pleasantly surprised, everyone is so kind, thoughtful, non judgemental and very helpful. I like to try and help others, and hopefully make a difference :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I joined simply to get a better understanding of sexual habits and of course for the highs and lows on sex toys what keeps me here is the very diverse, beautiful And fascinating people, its opened my mind that’s for sure, took me away from that beating the chest I am man view.

At 48 I learn something new every single day on here, so many very to the bone honest but always polite people I would stay even if the toys got took away. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes