What brings you to the forum?

Mainly for advice and recommendations. Itā€™s also good to talk about stuff that could be pretty awkward in real lifeā€¦well, at least with the people I know :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Joined out of curiosity too see what members was talking about. Glad I did so many friendly people and alway willing to give advice Totally agree with the comments made by bar ology

We really appreciate the different perspectives of members of the forum that are shared openly in a spirit of support.

Mr Broom has always suffered from body confidence issues so maybe we can start moving to address those here.

Joined after shopping with LH for a while now but love how the forums give advice and people sharing their experience Sexually. Itā€™s great to hide behind your screen name and chat and comment without being judged. I often thought my kinks were strange or weird to me and no others would share these. I love watching my OH pee and the noise of it and I also like her worn panties which I didnā€™t think would be the norm! But on here Iā€™ve realised that everyone has their own kink and not afraid to discuss it openly with the fear of getting humiliated. Thanks folks :+1:

1 Like

Iā€™ve just joined this morning! Pretty new to toys but I saw you can be a tester which is what brought me here initially. I also noticed it would great for advice as google isnā€™t always very helpful!

1 Like

Hello and welcome @AshK :slightly_smiling_face:

If youā€™re interested in the testing and reviewing side of things you should read Review for Lovehoney - All you need to know!. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

This forum is way better than Google,For a start Google does not have @Ian_Chimp.

2 Likes

Hi @Ian_Chimp, thank you :slightly_smiling_face: Brilliant, Iā€™ll have read of that!

1 Like

Two years ago, a post-pregnancy struggle to adjust to sexuality as a mother.
Currently, trying my best to adjust to the new layout! :grinning:
All joking aside, it helps to keep me grounded and yet curiously well informed about all things sex. Invaluable.

3 Likes

Just enjoy sex and learning new things trying new things happy sex life happy wife :joy:

@AshK - hello and welcome!
@Gosig

Thatā€™s an excellent way of describing the forum and why I like it.

2 Likes

Hello everyone ime new here and very happy to share my journey with you all

Welcome @jordanlee1408

I joined the forum after buying my first bulk batch of toys back in Feb 2018 (Valentines Day actually haha think I was depressed at spending yet another year alone). Fell in love with the community and definitely took full advantage of the gifting (RIP) and free sex toy testing functions. Dipped in and out since depending on what Iā€™ve got going on in my life at the time. I quite like giving advice and love feeling useful so writing reviews suits me well. I do find it weird looking over my old posts and opinions, Iā€™ve matured so much since I started here!

3 Likes

@jordanlee1408 hello and welcome!

The company.

I was still young when I had my first child ( not breaking any rules with age ) and lost most of my friends. So its lovely to have adult conversations.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @jordanlee1408 :slightly_smiling_face:

I stumbled across the forum pretty quick, and saw that you could be a Tester. :slightly_smiling_face: I joined in, and soon found I looked forward to reading the boards as much as waiting for new testers to pop up. Iā€™ve also saved myself a fair few quid with people sharing their bargain finds on here too. :crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face:

The fun like minded people!

1 Like

Myself like many had purchased toys from LH for some time . Finally noticed the forums and joined in . My wife is disabled and has lost all sex drive and a lady friend I could discuss sex with passed away . The forums give me other peoples views and thought of different sexual ideas and toys . I have learned a lot and prompted me to try toys I might not have otherwise . I also like sharing pictures because I have no one to show my old body to . I like to give my views and stories in the hope advice may help someone or at least entertain . Big thanks to LH and all you forum members for all your input . Hopefully soon I can post some pictures , my tan is coming along nicely .

1 Like

Checked out the forum after a few purchases some years ago and used it to get info on possible purchases. As time went on i gave a few replies etc and got going from there.
Was checking most days for tester posts always hoping to get something different or a new experience.
Now i use most of what i know to advise others so they dont struggle like i sometimes do.

I lurked for a long time before joining in! Reason for looking in the first place would be around an interest in finding like minded people and exploring a new found interest in ways to keep things fresh in our marriage.

I like the forum because its sex positive and body positive. It has an incredibly caring community and unlike many online formats doesnā€™t suffer from nastiness just for the sake of it.

I think itā€™s those things that made me come out of my shell and start actually contributing!

1 Like