What can i expect from my cock locker inflatable monster dildo ???

I am awaiting my cocklocker inflatable monster dildo and i was wondering if anyone ladies could tell me what to expect or any advice on how to go about using it for the first time,im realy excited about using it when it arrives but i dont want to rush into it if i may do myself a misshap.

sasha xxx

I don't have this product, but have a smaller inflatable dildo.... my one word anser would be lube!

Make sure you've got plenty and take it slow too!

thanks for the advice i just hope i havent started off too big , im so excited about getting it but wednesdays post has been and it hasnt come today so ill guess ill be sitting here twitching another day .

It says your male on your profile, but because of your username...I'm not sure which gender I'm speaking to!

I guess I can't really say anything unless I know if your using it for anal or vaginal penetration!? If it's for anal, I might be able to give you a couple of good tips...if its for vaginal....well...you might have to ask one of the lovely ladies on the forum! x

So, how was it in the end?

I had one and found it was too large for anal - just too floppy to insert when it was anything like a reasonable starting size. For me, the medium size version was better, and could still be pumped up nice and wide.

What can i expect from my cock locker inflatable monster dildo.....

Lock jaw & a fanny like a clowns pocket!

Mucky Duck wrote:

What can i expect from my cock locker inflatable monster dildo.....

Lock jaw & a fanny like a clowns pocket!

hahahahahaha, that made me laugh so much ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

You always know how to make me smile Mucky :)

x x x