What car do you drive?

Crazy in younger days where the car was the only place you could get a shag in peace :rofl::rofl: got busted by a game keeper once when parked up on the edge of an estate he shone his flashlight in the window and it shone right on my bare butt going up and down like a violin players elbow :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: I’ve only had sex in a car once lol. I used to sit for hours with this guy I liked in his dad’s car but we were only young so nothing more than a kiss happened. I still used to see him because he worked behind the bar of our local club before it got shut down. Such a genuinely nice guy. He’s happily married now. Not sure about kids

1 Like

Suppose you could say I drove a vulva from time to
Time :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::tongue: only you!

1 Like

I drive a black RangeRover Evoque - I won’t lie, it is on finance :smile:

My dream car will always be a white Mitsubishi Evo 8 FQ400 though :drooling_face: That’s probably the most non-girly car ever too :rofl:

6 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny HEYYYY what about a Skyline though :vertical_traffic_light::red_car::police_car:

1 Like

@Orgasm_Chaser or a Nissan 200SX S14, I love 90’s Japanese turbo cars :smile::raised_hands:t2::woman_facepalming:t3:

3 Likes

I have owned a succession of self built kit cars for the last 40 years ( I am the Technical Editor for a kit car magazine) but at the moment I don’t own a car.
I do, however own 1974 Honda 350F and 1985 Honda GL 1200 Gold Wing motorcycles.
Our Summer holiday are spent touring Europe on the bike. We did 2,250 miles this summer.

2 Likes

I would love a MG sports car 1970’ one

We have a Mercedes E class to lug the family around and an audi S1 for anything else.
It really hard to narrow down a single dream car. Mrs broom would like a range rover sport. We’ve almost bought one before the running costs can be eye watering. Mr broom would prefer a portfolio of cheaper but more interesting cars. Delorean anyone?

2 Likes

I have a Jaguar F Type and the misses has Audi TT

Dream car which will be my next car is an Aston Martin DB11

1 Like

My first car was a 55’ Chevy , then a 67’ Chevelle , 69’ SS Nova , 66’ VW Squareback , Chevy Chevette , 69’ Dodge Dart 340 Sport , Dodge Shorty Van (shaggin wagon ) , 80’ Mazda GLC , 90’ Toyota Camry , three Geo Metros , 90’ , 92’ and 96’ , 2006’ Chevy HHR , 97’ Geo Tracker ( my current ) and a 2007’ Suzuki XL7 . My list of motorcycles would fill a page , currently I have my 88th and 91st , motorcycles .
Favorite car I wish I still had is the 69’ Dodge Dart .

3 Likes

That’s a lot of cars @Oldman! I’m only on my 6th in nearly 40 years of driving…i tend to fall in love with them and hold on to them!

I drive a little VW Up and it’s a cracking car. 1L engine but has enough horsepower oomph to get me from A to B and nip around the city. Parallel parking it is a breeze!
Favourite car I’ve ever driven was the Toyota CHR Hybrid, that was a beast! Though impractical for city life.
Dream car completely depends on lifestyle would love to be a country gal with a Range Rover, for city life I’d actually love a motorbike! Got to settle in the middle.

4 Likes

@WillC , I did have my 73’ shorty “shagging wagon” van for 36 years . Rebuilt original engine , then years later built a balanced and blueprinted 360 (5.9 L) . It had an overdrive automatic from Mopar Racing and a limited slip rear end . It had 388 rear wheel HP . Did body work and paint three times . All new suspension and super stiff sway bars along with 50 series tires . It was a lot of fun !

2 Likes

I can remember all mine! 1973 Mini Clubman, 1979 Ford Fiesta, 1989 Rover 213, 2001 Ford Fiesta, 2003 Ford Fiesta, 2018 Ford Fiesta. As you can see, the shortest i ever owned a car was 2 years, and that was because i liked the next model!

1 Like

Enjoyed my van for years , camping , pulling utility trailer or one of my boats . But my favorite memory was while going out of my fire district on a rescue dive . My dive partner and I were responding in my van and asked dispatch for a law enforcement to lead us to the location as my van did not have a light bar . A State Patrol met us on the onramp to a highway and asked how fast I wanted to go . I told him to just throttle up and if I fell back to let off . All I know is early on I buried my 120 MPH speedometer . He never went faster than I could go . After the dive he was waiting for me to ask what engine I had . I told him and he did not believe me . I opened the hood and showed him and asked why ? He said he topped out his patrol car at 137 MPH and I was right behind him .

2 Likes

2003 Honda CRV. Bought just as a “get by” during separation/house sale, had it for nearly 4 years now, been an absolute stalwart, love it to bits, just keeps on going, and incredibly practical (must be getting old).

3 Likes

Practical is good!

1 Like

Hoping not to jinx anything, but…as is reliable. Having a cam chain saves so much money and reduces risk of catastrophic failure.

1 Like