What cheered me up recently

What cheered me up today was getting the text off my OH at 10 am saying that our dog was fine after his castration. This means a lot to me he is my baby substitute.

1 Like

Fun Louise wrote:

What cheered me up today was getting the text off my OH at 10 am saying that our dog was fine after his castration. This means a lot to me he is my baby substitute.

Aw bless, I totally appreciate how you feel, our dog is our baby too (even though she is 10 now). Xx

Glad he's OK

2 Likes

Fun Louise wrote:

Yay glad puppy is okies huni , I worry over my puddy cats as much as my kiddies! Xxx

slinky binky wrote:

Glitter&Pearls wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

Aww thank you..now i really am proper cheered up! Love the LH forums you girls and guys are so lovely..thank you xxx

Love your new avi! You look super sexy 😉 xxxx
+1 looks this gorgeous lass, inside and out looks absolutely stunning 😊💜xx Well its simple, chatting with a few folk from here getting great advice and seeing a friend around here more has cheered me up lots, and instilled some much needed positivity into me, hoping it lasts 😯 Theres a few forum posters that aren't posting right now, really hope they come back 💜xx

Glitter&Pearls wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

Aww thank you..now i really am proper cheered up! Love the LH forums you girls and guys are so lovely..thank you xxx

Love your new avi! You look super sexy 😉 xxxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

Looking at my photo shoot pictures is boosting my confidence a little. Which has been abit low lately. Xx

And so it should - you look hot girl!!

Having a belated anniversary with hubby - 16 years married, together for 26!!

Away for a few days just relaxing and having 'fun' xxx

theshape wrote:

We'll do another photo shoot for you again soon Mummymermaid xxxx

missyO wrote:

Mummymermaid you look fab, I wish I had the confidence to post a picture like that! x

Missed these.. Thank you all so much...I don't have loads of confidence..my partner the shape helped me a lot in the shoot and I find make up helps me feel pretty...xxx

lmh95 wrote:

Sxleksaker wrote:

I had a big exam today. Haven't had a day off for 12 weeks, now I finally get a whole weekend without studying constantly 😄

Enjoy your study free weekend x

+1 have a lovely weekend huni xx

Thank you everyone! I will visit my parents tomorrow and just have a relaxing day, hugs to all of you 💖

What cheered me up tonight was seeing a preview pic of my next dildo. 5 days after asking if it was possible, the paint was ordered and it was custom made by Godemiche. Can't wait for it to arrive next week. Now THAT is good customer service! :)

I'm glad you managed to get that sorted sex squid. Is it the colour you wanted?

missyO wrote:

I'm glad you managed to get that sorted sex squid. Is it the colour you wanted?

Yep, bright metallic copper ;)

Having sex for the first time in nearly a month!

Quite happy that the rest of the guy attached to the penis used during the aformentioned sex is back too haha

Not been on here in ages...

but to give Boogaloo a belated Congratulations on the arrival of your baby boy, and glad to hear he's home safe and well!

look after yourself mummy! xxx 😍

1 Like

knowing hubby has just rang he has landed at manchester airport as he works away he be home in a hour ...so i,m going to get ready for him in the item recived from lovehoney as a tester http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35724 got blackhold ups and heels to complete the look so look forward to the review i,m sure hubby going to enjoy seeing me in it ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Luv bunny wrote:

Not been on here in ages...

but to give Boogaloo a belated Congratulations on the arrival of your baby boy, and glad to hear he's home safe and well!

look after yourself mummy! xxx 😍

Good to see you again, it has been ages. I hope your keeping well and making time for yourself.

Every day I feel so happy that I am with my soulmate, after being single for such a long time ❤

delilahxx wrote:

Every day I feel so happy that I am with my soulmate, after being single for such a long time ❤

That's good. Do you think this guy could be the one you'll settle down with ?

1 Like

mysteron wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

Yes definitely. He's the one for me :)

delilahxx wrote:

mysteron wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

Yes definitely. He's the one for me :)

Very happy for you. It's a great feeling inside when you find that special person. It's a bit like butterflies but they don't disappear.

1 Like

It's exactly like that. Thank you mysteron x

Mummy mermaid, yes yes yes to make up. So much confidence comes from having your hair and make up looking fine. Without those two combined I feel naked and have zero confidence. So aye, hair, make up and the right look are so important to how your pics come out. And let me tell you missy, you and your man do great shoots 😍😗 💜xx

Luv bunny so happy to see you post, hope all's well hunni 💜xx

Fun Louise, I'm glad your puppys ok hunni 😊 i imagine you were very worried, now you can relax 💜xx

Delilah, that's gr8 news, I'm so happy you've finally found Mr right. There's no denying the feelings that are there and the attachment when you do meet your soulmate, and you're clearly sure he's the one which is awesome 💜xx

Happy everyone's having happy times on this thread puts a smile on ma dial 😊💜xx

1 Like

Being treated to dinner and having a nice day out with my OH and his family. I like these laid-back, cosy, lazy days off :)