What cheered me up recently

Hey so last thread has become glitchy so I closed it : 

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/495601-what-cheered-me-up-recently/page-340/

So here is a brand spanking new one ! 

I shall start with Jess has had the awesome idea to have a girly holiday again , so let the planning begin ....

Share your happy thoughts!

3 Likes

Looking at my photo shoot pictures is boosting my confidence a little. Which has been abit low lately. Xx

7 Likes

mummymermaid wrote:

Looking at my photo shoot pictures is boosting my confidence a little. Which has been abit low lately. Xx

love your new profile pic.

2 Likes

Purring-Pussy wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

love your new profile pic.

I agree, you look fab 😍
2 Likes

Awww thank you both so much xxx

Your new pic looks gorgeous!x

1 Like

Aww thank you..now i really am proper cheered up! Love the LH forums you girls and guys are so lovely..thank you xxx

1 Like

Mummymermaid you look fab, I wish I had the confidence to post a picture like that! x

1 Like

We'll do another photo shoot for you again soon Mummymermaid xxxx

1 Like

mummymermaid wrote:

Aww thank you..now i really am proper cheered up! Love the LH forums you girls and guys are so lovely..thank you xxx

Mummy mermaid you're looking got got hot 😙 I feel you've no been answering my posts hunni 😢 is everything okies with my Bessie, 😗💜xxx
1 Like

theshape wrote:

We'll do another photo shoot for you again soon Mummymermaid xxxx

See that's so lovely 😀 she's one in a million and looking mighty fine 💜xx
1 Like

slinky binky wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

Mummy mermaid you're looking got got hot 😙 I feel you've no been answering my posts hunni 😢 is everything okies with my Bessie, 😗💜xxx

I have been answering huni..I answered in a post just today and asked how you was on another post xxx I've been ill and in pain but apart from that everything is okies don't worry xx I've replied to you on the thing I can't mention too xxx so all good xx

Acouple of wood pigeons being very frisky outside my office window .Its quite cute how they sort of feed each other little presents and then deknit each other .Then they get down to the business end and its all over in a matter of seconds. A bet some of you are glad your not wood pigeons !

3 Likes

mummymermaid wrote:

And so it should - you look hot girl!!

Having a belated anniversary with hubby - 16 years married, together for 26!!

Away for a few days just relaxing and having 'fun' xxx

mummymermaid wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

I have been answering huni..I answered in a post just today and asked how you was on another post xxx I've been ill and in pain but apart from that everything is okies don't worry xx I've replied to you on the thing I can't mention too xxx so all good xx

Awe sorry hunni, i must of missed it. I'll go back and rectify my mistake 😊These viruses are killing me like you sweetie. Arh ill have to check that wen I get a chance, luv you hinni mwah 😙💜xx
1 Like

Having my hubby back on a night...... (no longer working nights 😀)

1 Like

mummymermaid wrote:

Love your new avi! You look super sexy 😉 xxxx

Glitter&Pearls wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

Love your new avi! You look super sexy 😉 xxxx
+1 looks this gorgeous lass, inside and out looks absolutely stunning 😊💜xx Well its simple, chatting with a few folk from here getting great advice and seeing a friend around here more has cheered me up lots, and instilled some much needed positivity into me, hoping it lasts 😯 Theres a few forum posters that aren't posting right now, really hope they come back 💜xx
1 Like

I had a big exam today. Haven't had a day off for 12 weeks, now I finally get a whole weekend without studying constantly 😄

Sxleksaker wrote:

I had a big exam today. Haven't had a day off for 12 weeks, now I finally get a whole weekend without studying constantly 😄

Make sure you relax and spoil yourself xx

1 Like