What cheered me up recently

Saw some family yesterday and just spent the day chilling. Weather was awful but love love seeing family

4 Likes

Sat here giggling at this courtesy of @PleasureDrone ! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Going out for dinner yesterday.

5 Likes

Our cousin is visiting. First house guest weve had in all this time aNd only about the 3rd person we’ve had in the house since the first lockdown too. Nice to do something social, not something i get alot of at the moment

8 Likes

Booked us another restaurant for dinner next week.

2 Likes

Had a lovely beach walk with OH and dog yesterday evening. Nice to spend some quality time together :heart:

Went for fish and chips on the way home. Yum!

5 Likes

Playing a game of bowling, and my score was 69 :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: it’s like it knew me so well :joy:

9 Likes

I want to give this 2 :heart: but I can’t. I nearly burst out laughing! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Volunteering at my food project all weekend. Intercepting literally tonnes of waste supermarket food from landfill and a good physical workout in the warehouse

12 Likes

This gave me a good laugh this morning. Thank you :laughing: needed that

3 Likes

My first item to review is on the way! Seriously excited and happy to be picked :rofl:

12 Likes

Yay, go you! @WelshDragonette

Just returned (3rd time) to a well known wellness program.
It works for me and I just need that push to get back on track :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Found £20 in an old wallet….bought a bottle of rum with it. The little things make me happy haha

12 Likes

Nice - what’s your fave rum? :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Love dead mans finger, lambs, captain Morgan’s, willing to try anything. What’s about you? What’s your drink of choice?

3 Likes

Havana Club
That always cheers me up
Captain Morgans is do rough lol
Diplomatico is good too for drinking straight, if a little expensive.
Taking a trip to Mount Gay this evening
:wink:
@Cupc8kes , Sailor Jerry is may favourite spiced rum. I have some of that too

3 Likes

Having a conversation with a special friend. Priceless.

5 Likes

I do like Sailor Jerrys spiced rum :tumbler_glass::yum:

3 Likes

I actually have a bottle of that I’ve not opened yet. Got it because the reviews were decent so glad to hear it’s good.

3 Likes