What cheered me up recently

:rofl: @Melody1 , Sunday morning I had to make myself sandwiches for work and I wanted buttered crumpets for breakfast… only enough butter in the butter dish for one of these though and I had to open a new pack from the fridge for my crumpets - it was so disappointing having got into the habit of spreadable butter during the Summer.

…made me think of you and your Spring time post about spreadable butter - That made me smile.

2 Likes

Someone at work suggesting I should trademark the smiley face emoji as I use it so much
It cheers me up that I come across as a happy person
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Beats the alternative eh? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Last weekend I was at a pub right opposite the Lovehoney warehouse! Why do they not have a shop, I’d have loved to have popped in before my glass of Pinot in the pub!!!

3 Likes

Having a couple of full nights sleep :grin: in forever. It’s since I’ve brought him that new beard oil :woman_shrugging: since he’s been using that I’ve been sleeping all night. And the smell is absolutely gorgeous :heart_eyes: :ok_hand:

5 Likes

My parcel arrived!

The green moonflower body that I picked out in a 20 minute rush to get next day delivery has turned out to be the best item of lingerie I’ve ever bought! Thanks @Green_Eyed_Girl for your help :heart_eyes: :blush: Even I feel sexy in this one!

The inflatable dildo looks amazing too and a lot smaller before inflating than I expected which is a bonus. I did say that I would save it for a few months since I still have a couple of new things that I either haven’t used yet or haven’t used much but I’m not sure I’ll be able to stick to that :joy:

14 Likes

Glad its a hit :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: i really want something from that set, i just love the colour

2 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01
Is it true to size?
I’ve been ummming and ahhhing about it.

1 Like

I’d say it is, there’s only 2 sizes 8-16 and 18-24. I got the 8-16 and I’m a size 12 on top, 14 waist and 16 hips, it looks tiny but it’s very stretchy. I have to do a bit of a wiggle to get it over my bum but once on it’s very comfortable

2 Likes

What cheered me up recently was rewatching Miranda on iPlayer. Such fun!

3 Likes

A book ive been waiting semi patiently for just came out :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Yesterday the weather was perfect for a relaxing ride with one of my friends . We rode our street bikes and stopped often and I took a number of pictures for use in my annual calendar . This picture is of the Taylor River at Garfield Ledges Trailhead . Picture should be in Images to share shortly . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/images-to-share-in-topics/259586/176?u=oldman

6 Likes

Thinking about Tuesday night

1 Like

This made me laugh…but what a brilliant idea! :joy:

6 Likes

Hun have you ordered one @wildflower :kissing_heart:

1 Like

No @Gazza_64 but I’d quite like one though :joy:

1 Like

Joining @Baby_Jane , @Gazza_64 , and @KentCouple1990 for drinks.
It’s like a little LH party

4 Likes

Hubby’s brought me a present, have no idea what it is :thinking::face_with_monocle: all he’s told me that it’s being delivered tomorrow. And not open it until he gets back from work.

4 Likes

Life

No sure why, but today was on the up cycle

3 Likes

My physio told me that having a clit as painful to touch as mine was not normal and that there are things that we can do to desensitise it. This is such a relief after always being told that it’s normal for some women. It will be amazing if I can let my OH touch me for the first time without it being painful. I know it doesn’t sound like a big, cheerful thing but it will make a big difference to our relationship and I’m so happy about it :grin:

10 Likes