What cheered me up recently

@Mel3 Just the one, I use they/them as I don’t wish to identify their sex or gender on the forum, nor do I feel the need to. It’s not my place to give out their means of identifying themselves.

I also don’t feel the need to let everybody know everything about my partner or too much detail regarding our sex life, so I just use they/them as a gender neutral term. If I had more than one partner, I’d have made that clear if I felt like doing so, but again, I don’t feel the need to disclose all details of myself - it does say my OH, not OHs

3 Likes

A friend being there for me today when he knows I’m feeling a little down :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Hope you feel better soon.

2 Likes

@RacyRosalee It’s just me being a bit old school :grinning: I quite understand now and sorry for any pressure caused. I can quite understand the snoring as I have to put up with that as well!!

2 Likes

I just got the last of the christmas presents ordered so that makes me really happy to be so organised

5 Likes

Well done you. It must be really nice to think you can just enjoy everything now. @Grainne

2 Likes

Emails and phone calls from the council today.
I’ve had 3 or 4 :thinking: housing officers in the past few months. Well with everything going on with this place and them not doing their jobs, I put in a complaint about it. Today I got a phone call from them saying that I should be on the higher band of the housing association and they’ve backdated it 6 years and any suitable property comes available will be a direct offer to us :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

The NBA scores coming in this morning.

Some of you know i follow The Miami Heat.
So the scores coming through - Indiana (their opponents) 132
Even by basketball standards that’s a lot
so how many we lose by…?
Miami 142!

It’s only sport but gotta say that put a smile ony face. See ya after the highlights

:basketball_man:t3: :basketball_woman:
:basketball: :basketball: :basketball:

4 Likes

Spent the day with our mam n sister for her birthday, took them out for brunch as a treat to!!!

5 Likes

Modern technology

Just got to whatsapp video call a friend of mine in the Caribbean, see her lovely face and a hot sun soaked beach while i look out my window at an ice covered car

6 Likes

My wife and I have been having several nice discussions about sex lately . Some involving fantasies and what we would like to do to each other . The chances are very low that we will be able to do any of them . We have been ordering toys and outfits lately . For the first time in about 40 years ( used to be a body builder ) , I shaved my chest and stomach along with my upper legs . My god I forgot how good that feels to both me and my wife , not to mentions make photos look better in our opinions . Oh and she finally relented and is OK with me wearing bras every once in a while . I must admit , when I am in stockings , panties and a bra I feel like a total sex toy . Due to her disabilities , talking is about as far as it can go for now , if we get very lucky , maybe in 4-6 months we can have a little fun . Oh and she is ready to buy a sex machine we can use on each other , yay !

7 Likes

A friend being there for me today when I have been having a low mental health day even though they are not 100% either. They have made me feel much better just by sending a few messages.

9 Likes

Wife’s last day of work November 24, retirement party yesterday at her job. She is now officially retired. Real work begins as she is now going to watch our one year old grandson on the days my daughter works.

5 Likes

Just got back from a brilliant party with a fair few drinks. Hotel room to myself so time to have some fun. Happy Thursday all x

7 Likes

Sorting out some sexy naughtiness for the festive period. Getting all horny just thinking about it!

9 Likes

Dancing the night away in my Lovehoney Christmas dress

6 Likes

I thought of you today @Melody1 , i was listening to Miley’s Wrecking Ball sung by Dolly Parton on her new “Rock” album, and i know you like Miley! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Booking our 2nd night at a sex club, never thought this was something we would ever actually do. We went last week and both of us had a great night.

4 Likes

I think you need to let us in on what your intentions are @KinkyMira and will the details be shared on your blog.

1 Like

Will do when it is all finalised. Exciting though, and yes, it will be documented on the blog.