What colour suits you best

What lingerie colour do you go for.
Is it red, black or another colour to match your mood.

I have such a wide selection of lingerie, it’s tricky to chose just one that really suits me.

Black is classy, makes me feel elegant. Red is makes me feel naughty, kinky princess. I do love purple pieces and I really loved a greeny/teal teddy piece I had from a while back.

4 Likes

My go to colour is black, he likes red. The odd time I find a black/red mix. I like purple and dark green, there isn’t enough lingerie in these colours!
I’m not a fan of white.

3 Likes

I like the look of both red and black lingerie
Green and purple look classy as well

My wife looks hot in black and red like many others have said.

I like her in white or light green though. Something quite subtle about it.

2 Likes

I think my favourite colour lingerie for a lady to wear for me is blue or grey :hot_face: but having said that I’ve never actually had a lady wear lingerie in either of those colours for me :smirk:

I don’t really wear lingerie but purple or a darker green. Goes great with the skin tone. OH loves those as well.

2 Likes

Both hubby and I prefer me in red :heart::fire:

5 Likes

I love teal or black

3 Likes

I’m happy to go with any colour really, (as long as it does it’s job :wink:) apart from all white, if the lingerie has got a bit of white I don’t mind.

Hubby loves the wine colour, I’ve got quite a few wine selections. Also pink, got a few selections to choose from as well.

3 Likes

My wife looks incredible in all colours but she does love black and she’s fairer skinned so goes well together. I’m the same but have a cracking gold pair which I adore.

4 Likes

Love purple, I have a few items in various shades. Red is up there as well​:two_hearts:

1 Like

Black, and I like lace and fishnet! :black_heart: