What Colour ? What’s happened to white

Just seen one of them stupid things on social media your rock star name is the colour of your underwear plus the last thing you ate…… blah blah blah……./

Looking through the comments HARDLY ANYONE seemed to wear WHITE underwear :hushed:

Does anyone still wear white underwear on a daily basis is the question
If not why? and what’s your preferred colour

I’ve just realised mine are almost all black or grey boringly

But I love my OH in white but too they hardly have any white !!!

White isn’t a underwear colour I usually go for, for a few reasons.

I wear a lot of dark/blacks and white underneath is a no go. However I do have 1 white bra just in case I’m wearing a light colour for a change.

Whites never stay white and once the white bra turns that way it looks dirty.

White in my opinion just doesn’t make me feel sexy. I feel like I’m wearing net curtains lol

2 Likes

I tend not to buy my wife Whites, as they normally look frumpy, and are designed for everyday use, while the reds and blacks are designed to look sexy.
That’s just an observation from a man’s point of view of women’s lingerie

I would wear a white underwear style for light coloured clothes. But under jeans, white soon has unsightly denim stains :man_facepalming::rofl:

I don’t own any white underwear either but that’s cause I like colours :grin: I also think it’s mostly down to the idea that white is annoying to wash and keep looking fresh especially with pants so people can’t be bothered with the hassle of it

I avoid white for me but my husband loves white for him - however it’s not easy to keep white lingerie white and every month we have to use whitening solutions to return the white back otherwise they go grey

As others have said, white doesn’t stay white for long but i also associate white lingerie with bridal lingerie so I would worry my OH would think it was odd. For everyday undies, I usually wear nude bras and knickers for light or white coloured t-shirts because they don’t show through or dark colours under dark t-shirts. Boring but I don’t want my undies to show through my clothes!

A pair of white boxers is how I met my sexual partner, he wears them on special occasions now. I have a pair under my pillow in case I have the need to sniff his crotch when I’m masturbating :upside_down_face:

I hardly ever wear underwear. But I have 5 thongs. 2 black and 3 white.

1 Like

Have several pairs of white boxers, mrs likes me in them. Sure i put that up in a chat the other day

I have many white thongs and lace panties along with lace stockings . If you look through my several photos , you will see many . When my tan is well established I think the white looks extra vivid . I have every color ( or for you across the pond , colour ) , except purple . No idea why , but purple repulses me .

1 Like

Personally I never wear white boxers, I just do not like! However Mrs Bear has some white thongs & panties, I love the satin white and sheer white, very sexy I think!!

1 Like

I agree , white can be a tough color to keep nice. I do have some thongs, jocks and bikinis in white . I dont wear them as much . I tend to wear red , black and blue.

1 Like