What do you class as large or small

Honestly, truly, if I am pausing to contemplate the size then something has already gone very very wrong. If I'm enjoying myself, I really wouldn't halt proceedings to do a size appraisal. It's totally subjective too, because comparisons can only be drawn with the other men you've seen naked and aroused, and that's obviously going to mean that everyone has a totally different frame of reference.

So, sorry if this seems cliche or naff, but I don't care what measurement you came up with when spending some quality alone time with a tape measure but I would be deeply put off by someone worrying more about their penis size than our pleasure!

SS xx

It's all different, i'd rather thickness over length, anything over 6 is big, 3 and below is small inbetween is average and there is nothing wrong with average!

SweetSubmission wrote:

Honestly, truly, if I am pausing to contemplate the size then something has already gone very very wrong.

Would it be rude of me to repost an entire page of this? Seems like some men need it drummed in. %-)

The smallest man I've ever been with hit my g-spot dead on, which gave me the exact kind of orgasm I'd been craving for the two years I'd been with my previous guy. Who had the second largest erection I've ever known.

The largest belonged to an arsehole who thought he was God's gift to women cause of his giant cock. He got dumped - and quickly - cause his personality wasn't enough to compensate for the burning pain that was my experience of intercourse with him.

How many ways do we have to find to say it? Size without skill often means pain. And if you're focused on the quality of the woman's experience, you can make ANY size work well.

1 Like

Totally agree with rosehip.

Even with a good personality and skills, a well endowed man can often hurt and he usually can't go in the full length.
A bruised cervix is not nice, painful and certainly not what women want.

For me and most of the women I have spoken to, an average size, 4-6inches is ideal. A larger girth is generally more pleasurable than a large length.

Skills and knowing how to please a woman is the best, generally with larger sizes comes arrogance and ignorance.

It's knowing what to do with it and how to please a woman that matters.

1 Like

Damn most the women on here dont like me then! Imma cry! ;( lol

Im personally about 6.5inches or there about in length and width is about the width of an iphone but as said its not the size of the equipment its knowing what to do with it and how to hit the right spots. End of the day im pretty happy with it but i think 90% of men would say "id like to be bigger" including myself, us men see it as a power boost as rose said bigger it is the more ego we have and in front of other men we will turn and get gasps and jesus christ not letting him near my gf! lol

Anyway just thought i would enter my 2 cents even though this was one for the ladies

MrSarcastic wrote:

i think 90% of men would say "id like to be bigger" including myself, us men see it as a power boost as rose said bigger it is the more ego we have and in front of other men we will turn and get gasps and jesus christ not letting him near my gf! lol

Yikes. Who are you guys trying to please? Your mates or your woman? :P

lol Rose, me personally women, but if your in the changing rooms or getting ready round someones house you can see their package on display while they are either naked or in there boxers mind you saying that i flashed my mate last week for a dare haha

This whole thing has always confused me, why do men care so much and do they really think that women are so shallow as to make a decision based purely on the size of a cock..... To flip it, do men choose to stay with a woman based on the tightness or depth of a womans vagina, I should bloody well hope not.... Yes men are attracted to boob size or bums etc but that's a different thing....

As has been said by several people, it's not what you've got it's how you use it, or the whole package of tools at your disposal, tongue, fingers etc, not just how big your cock is...

This is not aimed at anyone btw, cos I know it's a common thought by almost all men have ever met, who at some time or another have all asked me how they compare to previous partners in terms of cock size. I never know how to answer this question cos I really never pay the size that much notice, perhaps I need to start keeping a tape measure and a notebook by the bed so as to be able to answer this question accurately ;)

I can however tell you which of the men I have been with have 'done it' for me in bed and which haven't, I just can't marry that up to the size of their cock am afraid....

Not sure I've made much sense there but.... *shrugs*

MissTerryCleavage wrote:perhaps I need to start keeping a tape measure and a notebook by the bed so as to be able to answer this question accurately ;)

Yep you should, so what time you want me round for measuring =P lol Page 1 line 1 MrSarcastic ^^ lol

MrSarcastic wrote:

Im personally about 6.5inches or there about in length and width is about the width of an iphone but as said its not the size of the equipment its knowing what to do with it and how to hit the right spots. End of the day im pretty happy with it but i think 90% of men would say "id like to be bigger" including myself, us men see it as a power boost as rose said bigger it is the more ego we have and in front of other men we will turn and get gasps and jesus christ not letting him near my gf! lol

Anyway just thought i would enter my 2 cents even though this was one for the ladies

lol, are we talking width of the i-phone from front to back/back to front or from left hand side to the right hand side of the screen? there's a big difference in the fact that it varies from roughly 1 inch to about 4/5 inches maybe?! lol. Only joking, I'm just in wind up mode today. I'd be quite happy with what you say you have though, nothing is too big or too small, there are compramises and things can be done to make ity enjoyable whatever you have guys have to offer us women.

xx

ronnie-baby wrote:

MrSarcastic wrote:

lol, are we talking width of the i-phone from front to back/back to front or from left hand side to the right hand side of the screen? there's a big difference in the fact that it varies from roughly 1 inch to about 4/5 inches maybe?! lol. Only joking, I'm just in wind up mode today. I'd be quite happy with what you say you have though, nothing is too big or too small, there are compramises and things can be done to make ity enjoyable whatever you have guys have to offer us women.

xx

smallest width im really small *cries* you bully! lmao
nah i mean from left to right where you have the 4 icons across the screen, not the 0.5 mm or whatever it is lol if you were able to put your middle finger to the thumb around the phone then you have a decent estimate i think on the whole width. of cause all depends on hand size etc etc.

lol,I'm sorry mr sarcastc, wasn't intended to poke fun or bully you, I was just winding you up.lol. As it goes though, I can't get my middle finger and thumb to touch together around my phone and its the same shize/shape as a i-phone, and my hand are neither small nor big. So I see no problem. I'd probably still complain it's too big though.lol.

xx

id say less than 4.5 is small and anything over 7.5 to be quite large x

1 Like

ronnie-baby wrote:

lol,I'm sorry mr sarcastc, wasn't intended to poke fun or bully you, I was just winding you up.lol. As it goes though, I can't get my middle finger and thumb to touch together around my phone and its the same shize/shape as a i-phone, and my hand are neither small nor big. So I see no problem. I'd probably still complain it's too big though.lol.

xx

Haha i know ur messing and so am i hun hehehe *hugs*

Have to agree with you there Ellie x

if some people would look at the original question asking what size would you class as big and what is small as nothing to do with which size might give you an orgasm its just an observation question, why do people instantly go down the old road its what you do with it that counts.

if thats how you feel about it write that on the other related threads please.

Ok I can't give a complete clarified answer to what I deem to be big and small.

However size isn't a thing I've thought about in great depth but if it was totally none existent or absolutely massive like it went down to the knees then I would take careful notice.

Plus I haven't had lots of willies to confirm what I think is big or small.

wonders if i'll ever be able to look at an iPhone without inexplicable giggles again. ;-)

1 Like

lmao @ rose glad i could make you smile ;)

man of pleasure wrote:

if some people would look at the original question asking what size would you class as big and what is small as nothing to do with which size might give you an orgasm its just an observation question, why do people instantly go down the old road its what you do with it that counts.

if thats how you feel about it write that on the other related threads please.

Women 'go down that road' because it's what matters to us.

If you want a thread strictly on penis size, you might have better luck addressing it to the men. Evidence does suggest that the blokes are more concerned with measurements than we are. :-)

From what I've heard, men are also more likely to have gotten out a tape measure and those who've spent some time in changing rooms have probably seen more erections than several of us women, myself included.

I honestly couldn't tell you how long any penis that I've had the pleasure (or pain) of knowing was. But I can tell you how good each man was as a lover. That's all I really care about. Sorry if it's not how you want me to organize my memories and thinking.

Good statement rose hip - I agree