What do you class as large or small

I know its been debated if you prefer large penis or small ones, my question is what would you class as being large or small if you had to put it in inches?

1 Like

interesting question indeed.

eagerly awaiting replys...

1 Like

Well the average is around 5-6. Small would be 4- and large would be 8+

i am asking the question to not the facts but what you would personally class as big and small for your own personal needs ladies

well, im 8.5 errect and my OH says that unless shes horny it can be too much sometimes /shrug

one of the advantages about being on the spectrum is alot of us have above avg winkys lol

EDIT: 8+ isnt large is it? i thought like it was just above avg, 9+ is large isnt it!?

man of pleasure wrote:

i am asking the question to not the facts but what you would personally class as big and small for your own personal needs ladies

I was going on what I find to be small and large. Mine are based on experiences and averages.

1 Like

Is this in regards to length of width? just wondering

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I am guessing length.

Though personally I prefer a smaller length but wider girth.

for me personally anything above 5-6 inches is too much for me, I don't care too much for a bruised cervix! lol. And if your talking girth wise I'd say no more than 5-5.5 inch girth. Too small for me is anything below 4 inches and girth under 4 inches. Although I can't really be too choosy as I consider to be quite petite myself.lol.

To be quite honest size and girth really doesn't matter that much to me. As long as you know what you are doing and how to please a woman that's all im interested in when it comes men and penises! I'm not really prejudiced when it come to penis sizes.

xx

3 Likes

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I am guessing length.

Though personally I prefer a smaller length but wider girth.

I couldn't agree more!

xx

I'm not sure what I would class as large or small, it does depend on the emotions. My partner is normal in size. My lover is 7inches wide and over 9inches long, my other lover is normish again.... I don't measure everyone so this is hard.

1 Like

ronnie-baby wrote:

for me personally anything above 5-6 inches is too much for me, I don't care too much for a bruised cervix! lol. And if your talking girth wise I'd say no more than 5-5.5 inch girth. Too small for me is anything below 4 inches and girth under 4 inches. Although I can't really be too choosy as I consider to be quite petite myself.lol.

To be quite honest size and girth really doesn't matter that much to me. As long as you know what you are doing and how to please a woman that's all im interested in when it comes men and penises! I'm not really prejudiced when it come to penis sizes.

xx

Exactly this !

ronnie-baby wrote:

xx

I agree entirely!

If he doesn't know what he's doing, or thinks a big willy is everything, over 5 inches long and more than 4 inches around is too big.

If he has a clue AND cares, I can manage something larger and still enjoy it.

Anything above 6 is too big for me, I dont really enjoy having my cervix hit, as it is just relly really uncomfortable, even a bit painful. Girth wise, I think anything above 5.5 would just be too much for me.

ButI agree with Ronnie, it is not the size which is most imporant, but how skillful the guy is. Although most women have some limits, but those are different.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I'm not sure what I would class as large or small, it does depend on the emotions. My partner is normal in size. My lover is 7inches wide and over 9inches long, my other lover is normish again.... I don't measure everyone so this is hard.

Partner, lover and the other lover??

Some of us cant get one, and you've got 3?!?

I think i have to start having a good look at my life:(

Other than extremes, such as 2" or 12" or something silly, it's quite hard to give a definitive answer. Not because it's 'wrong' or 'depends on what he does with it' - that just equates to how good it is, not the impression of size, really - but because the difference is so minute that it's pretty damn relative. I mean, think of a single inch, or even a half-inch, and it's an exceptionally tiny difference! It's affected by the guy's proportions, like if you have a seven foot guy built like a truck, and a four foot guy that's skinny as hell, and both have a six inch cock, say 1.5 diameter, the big guy will make it look smallish, but the weenie guy will make it look like a freakin cobra. Then there's how the balls affect it: there's a reason almost all the balls-included 'normal' dildos have pedulous, rather volume-lacking scrota, since the relation between the two creates an optical illusion of size (or shinkage!).

Generally, from an asthetic-size perspective, if the erect length is more than 1.5 times the drop-length of the scrotum, it looks large (except if they're the real dangler type of balls, then it's just greater than equal length). Although that's still assuming equal proprotions in the rest of the body.

Bodies are complicated, yo.

Personally, I like it big. I love the feeling when I'm being stretched and hurt. So I'd prefer above 7" although if a man really knows how to use it then I don't mind it being smaller.

I have no idea how big my hubby is. Never thought of asking (may dent his pride). Seriously, its what he does with it that amazes me and the angles he achieves! Sometimes its too much and i really cannot handle it but i doubt he is bigger than say 6 or 6.5 at a guess but he has girth.. thats a winner for me!!

Oh god, loaded question there. Hmmmm, I'm really not sure to be honest. I can't say I've sampled enough to give a critique of exact sizes, especially since cocks really don't react like vibrators or even dildos. Also to take into account is length vs circumference (never understood why diameter is measured. Cocks aren't usually cylindrical) as a shorter length can have above average girth and vice versa.

I'm kind of having to put a punt out on this, but I would say anything bellow about 4.5 ish is small, anything above 7 or so is large to huge.
Girth wise, hmmmm. I really don't know. All I know is when something in front of me is "fat" "average" or "thin." the exact number thing is really only for vibes, since cocks are almost duel density and vary in hardness.

I don't really like these questions because you can almost hear the guys waiting in the backround hoping the secret will be reveiled. Either that or they can sit there validated and happy that they have a "big cock" even though most of the answers say that big can easily equal bad and painful, ie, not sexually satisfying.

I have had one guy l considered "too small" however, his size meant nothing beside the fact that he had no idea what to do with his hands and he couldn't give a blow job to save his life. I've also had a cock that was too big, so he didn't get in the back alley sanctum.

Both of these guys had the potential to be great or terrible in bed, and their knob wasn't the reason.

1 Like