What do you do to surprise your partner?

Let me know some ideas about what you do to surprise your partner. Do you put sexy lingerie on for a night out? Do you go commando to surprise him ? Do you surprise him when he comes through the door?

Looking for ideas

5 Likes

I’ve gone commando/worn crotchless knickers a couple of times. One time we were running late for a restaurant booking and I stuck his hand up my skirt just before we got out the car. I’ve never seen him so desperate for me!

5 Likes

From a male perspective, I absolutely love it when my wife surprises me by doing something a little out of the ordinary or just coming down stairs after her bath dressed in one of her favourite Lovehoney outfits which will invariably include killer heels and stockings, and starts to flirt and tease, usually while I’m trying to cook dinner which usually goes on hold until I’ve met her demands.
The heels mean she’s a bit taller than me which enhances her domineering side.
This doesn’t happen too often and nowhere near as much as I’d like but I guess that’s what keeps it fresh and exciting.
Other things include taking the lead in bed or insisting I lie on my front while she strokes and plays with my bum and this only very rarely leads to anything else but she will play for what seems like hours so no complaints from me.

5 Likes

I love to suprise him during the day when he is at work with hot pics. I recently got a realistic dildo, I’ll take it in the shower for a play and send him the pics. It makes him wild.

Sometimes in the evening after a bath I’ll put on a sexy outfit and leave something on the bed for him to wear. He never has any objections and does what he is told.
Usually when I do this, I’ll get of the blindfold, cuffs and whip to use on his aswell.

Sometimes I find that men want us to take the lead more and decide what to do and come up with ideas - it’s a real turn on for them.

One thing I love to surprise him with is food play, ice cubes are a good one too.

Today I’ve decided to wear a jumper dress with a pair of crotchless tights. I’ve flashed him a couple of times just to tease him :yum:

9 Likes

Yes to all of that!!

1 Like

@Cupc8kes you are just a dream. I wish my wife was as confident.

2 Likes

I come home when I have been away always blows her mind lol

2 Likes

Awwwww @steve19 I haven’t always been this confident.
I’ve been with hubby for 20 years and our sex life is always evolving. I used to be so shy!

But now, we are so open with each other, because I know he loves certain stuff, I try to do things that he will enjoy - I just especially love to tease him to see how much he wants me.

Right now I’m just at the stage where I’m ready to give anything a try in the bedroom.

But I don’t know if a lot of women experience this but I go through stages of a few weeks where I can’t get enough - then I’ll get into a stage where I’m not that fussed.

1 Like

You wanna pass on some tips to my OH

1 Like

Blow up a crisp packet then burst it behind her, works every time! :wink:

15 Likes

Or hold egg shells in each hand and hold them up to her ears from behind before crushing them. Sounds just like the house is falling down. :slightly_smiling_face: It really is very disconcerting.

4 Likes

So many ways to surprise her.

Having random, discreet boxes delivered is one way. :wink:

5 Likes

I love to tie her up to the bed posts hands and feet and then tease her until she’s in state of full desire then I love get deep inside her purse grab some money and fook off the pub :beer:

6 Likes

@steve19
I showed your post to MrCupc8kes and he sent me this:

“You are totally amazing babes and I am literally the luckiest man in the world to have you as my wife, I might no always show your the appreciation but I do appreciate every little thing you do for me and our family, you are my world and my everything baby x”

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Feeling loved :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I put the bins out!

6 Likes

@300 do you think that is enough? lol

1 Like

@300 it’s a dirty job mate

1 Like

No, but the question was about surprises…

Far from the only thing I do…!

1 Like

Does she love it when you surprise her with taking the bins out?

1 Like

I will send him pictures when we’re both at work, I will give him detailed descriptions of what I want to do to him and what I want him to do to me.
I will take the child to bed then get dressed in whatever makes me feel more confident and send him a picture (we live in a multigenerational house (older and younger people!) so can’t just walk about the place half naked :rofl:)
I never wear underwear when we’re both home, he loves that.

Non-sexual stuff;
Cook his favourite meal
Give him a back massage/full body
Take the children out for an hour or two so he gets some peace
Get up with the youngest so he can have a lie-in
Give him time to go fishing/see his friends (remember when we could do that?! :rofl::pensive:) etc
He’s been on lads holidays/weekends away etc
I take care of all the food shopping and cooking so he doesn’t have to worry about it
I try to give him time to himself as he works silly hours plus a commute and we have a 3yo, 12yo and 16yo plus one set of parents we live with- life is far from easy at times!

The sexual stuff is all well and good but sometimes it’s the more thoughtful stuff that really leads me to feel relaxed and more open to trying new things :purple_heart:

9 Likes