What do you prefer: Naked or Sexy Underwear

ha ha yeah its tits up freezing out there ,but no my missus wears pj 's in winter and a short nightie in the summer short enough to see her nice butt mm

I start off in something sexy and love him unwrapping me...i always sleep naked though.

Unwrapping is the best part.

it is indeed...sometimes we even manage to make it to the bedroom..

Haha, unwrapping on the sofa is fun too.

i prefer nakedness the fel of the flesh is horny ....

but if role playing then lingerie/outfit esstential .........

naked for me, but i always like the mrs in something nice. lingere or an outfit. n shes got some great outfits. great turn on for whats underneath its like a present. n you can always keep some on. but what do you girlies like us men in?

Sexy undies is best, love to run my hands over OH stockings, really gets me going and seing her tits supported by 1/4 cup bra

it depends, i love wearing sexy lingerie and love getting dressed up if we are indulging in a bit of roleplay,

it's good to get into character!! But i do always end up naked, skin on skin is all good

I love dressing up for my hubby! it also makes me feel sexier.I llike to wear little slips or nightie for bed at the moment its so cold i'm in pjs most of my night clothes are satin or satin feel i love the feel of soft fabric on my skin.

I love wearing lingerie and have quite a collection... I like to keep as much of it on, for as long as possible! Even if it's just the shoes that make it!

Lingerie for sure! Love it when OH dresses up in sometjing special and why does it have to come off when you get down to business? Love OH's crotchless numbers or skimpy pants that can be slipped aside for acess. Mmmmmm.

My husband prefers sexy lingerie (he says it's better to keep a bit of mystery).

I would like to see him totally starkers.

Which is annoying because I generally stroll around the place totally starkers, and he generally keeps on at least his boxers!

It has to be undies. It makes me feel sexy when I wear it so it gives me a nice little boost

Hubby claimed wasn't fussed about sexy underwear. Bought some, suspenders, crotchless knicks fishnets etc. Think he's changed his mind. But I agree it does get in the way when you want to sleep.

lickmadick wrote:

yep i'm sad to say mine has moved onto pj's tell me can you get crotchless pj bottoms

Get a pair of scissor!

This is how devout puritans made love and only when they wanted to have children.

Prefer to sleep naked really,or a little t shirt if it's cold.

I like to save all the outfits etc for playtime. lol

Got to be underwear for DD!

somehow i think most of you knew that anyway!!!!!!

x

I usually sleep in just a pair of knickers though I did sleep naked.

I have some nice underwear-not lots but don't think my OH would notice it anyway-unless i walked around the living room in it

prefer 2 b free and naked