What do you prefer: Naked or Sexy Underwear

I always go to bed naked however I do own sexy lingerie. My boyfriend always says that he doesn't see the point in me wearing anything to bed, he always says it's not going to stay on long anways and that he prefers them on the floor. What do you prefer?

I am exactly the same. Hubby rips off anything i wear. However i prefer to wear the sexy underwear.. esp fishnet stockings but he complained once when part of the fishnet (near the croutch) rubbed against his cock. It was a croutchless stocking though. So i dont really bother that much now. Got plenty of outfits .. but dont wear them much .. what a waste!!

I have to say that I love my OH in sexy underwear. When she goes to the effort for me in that way I very much enjoy sex with her wearing it.

underwear. Even if it doesnt stay on long, but then the OH has a thing about tights and tactile fabrics

xGGx

I like the wrapping as well as the sweet inside.........:) plus womens cloothes are just sooooooooooo sexy !

I can sympathise with your OH Dee ...I've been on the wrong end of a nylon friction burn felt good when I was rubbing against....but sore after...ouch!

i like sexy underwear to, my lady is always naked in bed so its nice for a change for her to wear some sexy lingerie and maybe a little role play

both depends on the mood really like to have something to rip off though lol

I think part of the problem may be that I wear relatively nice underwear with suspenders and stockings on a daily basis. I may start wearing underwear before bed just to see how he takes it.

it turns me on if she is wearing sexy undies before bed

in bed out of bed in the kitchen anywhere at all bring it on

A present is always better if it is wrapped and then you unwrap it.

definatly sexy underwear. especially something thats saved just for sex.

Def Sexy underwear !!! taking it off is such funnnn

Being older, i like to wear something to cover up just a little, so much pretty sexy things to choose from nowadays

i love wearing sexy underwear, the only time i tend not to is when its time of the month, OH loves sexy underwear as well

Love my wife to dress up in sexy lingerie for me, stockings, suspenders etc.

I love running my hands up and down her legs when she's in stockings they feel amazing.

She doesn't always dress up for sex which is great also but I find i'm more turned on when she does!

I enjoy wearing the nice lingerie, gives me a confidence boost and the man loves the confidence. I still go to bed naked though.

Sexy underware is a sign to me that she is in the mood. So I'd better not miss the chance...

There was a time when she used to sleep in pyjamas. Pyjamas?!?!?

ToyingAround wrote:

I love wearing lingerie, but I do go to bed naked. I cannot sleep in clothes as its uncomfortable or restricts me and I end up waking in the night, and having a fight trying to get it off.

Same here, sleeping naked is the most relaxing and enjoyable sleep!

yep i'm sad to say mine has moved onto pj's tell me can you get crotchless pj bottoms

Ah but pjs may be temporary cold weather thing? I love lingerie and think it's better to have something to take off. I think it's comfy to sleep naked and love to be snuggled up both totally naked. But my boyfriend is working away so brushed cotton pjs for me tonight. It's seriously cold!