What do you think about the design of the Lovehoney site?

The desktop version is good and very easy to use but I seem to have a few problems using it on my android phone.

I think the website looks great, especially if you compare it with other 'adult' shopping websites which tend to be a bit in your face and over the top! Everything just looks really colourful, clean, and well laid out here. Lovehoney continues to stand above them all in terms of professionalism and class.

The desktop site is a classic example of simple but effective. It's simple and easy to navigate and find specific products quickly.

The mobile site however is much more difficult to navigate, but I don't really use Lovehoney on my phone as I'm always paranoid about people looking over my shoulder even when I'm doing something as innocent as playing a game or am on twitter.

MrsMcX wrote:

I didn't mention the colours, but yes I agree, the colours are fab. I love how they have a main colour of purple, which is a reasonably neutral colour for men and women. But I also love how the website is crisp, clean and has a hint of being sterile with all the white, which is exactly what I'm looking for. I think a website gives off an impression of the product and lovehoney says 'hey! We're happy, we like being a bit rude, and that's okay because everyone does it. Some come and see our stuff, it's totally normal and you can trust is when we say it's a quality product'. Where as a dark website with black backgrounds and hot pink or reds all over just says 'yo, you're looking for rude things you dirty thing, buy them here, we're dirty too'. Haha! I said that in a Barry White style voice in my head! I think websites that are too dark, just look a bit seedy, and I love how lovehoney doesn't go with that, it makes the website feel more open and welcoming.

I can't stop snorting. I agree though - It's so fresh, not sketchy back alley

MrsMcX wrote:

I didn't mention the colours, but yes I agree, the colours are fab. I love how they have a main colour of purple, which is a reasonably neutral colour for men and women. But I also love how the website is crisp, clean and has a hint of being sterile with all the white, which is exactly what I'm looking for. I think a website gives off an impression of the product and lovehoney says 'hey! We're happy, we like being a bit rude, and that's okay because everyone does it. Some come and see our stuff, it's totally normal and you can trust is when we say it's a quality product'. Where as a dark website with black backgrounds and hot pink or reds all over just says 'yo, you're looking for rude things you dirty thing, buy them here, we're dirty too'. Haha! I said that in a Barry White style voice in my head! I think websites that are too dark, just look a bit seedy, and I love how lovehoney doesn't go with that, it makes the website feel more open and welcoming.

I just read this aloud in the office and did it in a dirty Barry White voice... then read your next line :D

I agree with others, i really like the main site. It's not dark and tacky like lots of sites and i find the search function for toys easy to use (although i think the oh points section could be improved in places and the search funtion on the forum isn't great). I personally find Amazon a bit of a nightmare to use.

The Lovehoney mobile site i agree isn't as good, i only use it if i want to go on the forum when i'm out and it is glitchy on the mobile site.

Overall though Lovehoney is a great site. It's really simple and easy to use and it's looks great especially compared to other adult sites.