What do you think about the Womanizer Next?

So I currently own the Womanizer Premium and the Liberty but my Womanizer Premium unfortunately died a few months ago and is now in the grave (RIP Womanizer Premium) and the liberty also seems like it’s on its way out plus it’s a little too small and hard for me to hold personally. Air pulse technology toys are one of my go to toys for masturbation and looking on the LH site, I see that they have a Womanizer Next now. I was going to buy another Premium but I like the features of this newer one more. If any of you have the Womanizer Next, what are your thoughts on it?

1 Like

@sharbur All Womanizer toys come with a 5 year warranty :slight_smile:

1 Like

The womaniser next is in our opinion the best on the market! Super quiet too which was a plus! Well worth the extra expense.
Has a few extra options too like the after glow we can’t recommend it enough :heart_eyes:

1 Like

If you go to the oldest reviews, you’ll see a lot of the forum members reviews.
I really really want this toy!

@Lovehoney_Brenna if you ever need 1 more review, I’m your woman, I will take one for the team :mechanical_arm::joy:

2 Likes

Hi @sharbur , for me in terms of Womanizer suction toys the Next is so far ahead of the others I’ve tried!

If money is a concern, I would definitely go with Womanizer’s 5 year warranty on your Premium but if you’re after a new, different one the Next is certainly an upgrade I believe.

You can read my review, which goes into much more detail, here. I’m happy to answer any questions.

2 Likes

I cant answer how it feels as a man, but my wife loved it.
She was always a rabbit girl, then we got the Rose.
This was coming out of the draw, more and more.
We then got the Next and this blew her away.
I haven’t seen leg trembles like this from any other toy.
Maybe use the 5 year warranty for now and then save up for this.

My Next hasn’t moved from my bedside (except for when in use…) since the day I got it. All my other beloved Womanizers have taken a backseat :eyes:

1 Like