What do you think of your own orgasm face!!!

I was watching some of my own videos i first cringed thinking i look so stupid but actually i quite like it now, How weird am i !!!! LOL I do cringe though on the slowmotion videos i have done i definitely don't like watching that part of me. Good job my OH likes it she did have a bit of a giggle about the slowmotion O Face.

Never seen mine but in a way Iโ€™m sort of glad I always get carried away
so think id be mortified if I could see it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ but having said that now
I really want to know so maybe a recording will have to be made lol.

I've caught sight of myself in the mirror a few times and I've been
horrified every time. I can't imagine what it'd be like if I looked
during sex, let alone while I was jizzing.

Oh god my orgasm face is awful I think Iโ€™ll be having sex in the dark
for a while lol. My ex wife looked so beautiful mid orgasm

Like all the answers so far my O face makes me look like a East Asian
man having to push hard on the toilet, so my caring OH tells me LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚.

I always have my eyes shut so I donโ€™t know what I look like, probably
like I am in pain, but my man says I look fine, also my chest and neck
flush red which he says is sexy.

Penny i agree with your man when women flush its a Sexy Hot look, Its so sexy for me to see my OH has let me take some pictures of her all flushed.

More like my don't-want-to-knOw face

Never seen mine and not sure I'd want to either!

wildflower wrote:

Never seen mine and not sure I'd want to either!

This ! Lol x

I haven't seen mine either, and it's staying that way.

However, my face seems to give away the fact that I am nearing orgasm, as my husband picks it up and focusses on whatever movement he's doing that is pushing my buttons. He won't tell me what he sees, but he's spot on every time.

Means I orgasm a lot more than I did before, and that makes me really happy :-)

Iโ€™m glad I never have to see my face during that moment ๐Ÿ˜‚ I canโ€™t imagine itโ€™s the most attractive ha

I've never seen mine. My husband likes to watch me but it's something I still find awkward after all this time unfortunately.

I don't know and I don't want to know. It would probably put me off future sessions. haha

We just have to remember that whatever we look like our partner is loving what we look like when we orgasm....![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Seen it on videos, somehow it doesn't look like me, but he loves it!

Don't ever want to see it lol

I couldn't cope seeing my face in slow motion lol I hate my orgasm face and ask my partners not to look when I'm cumming. I'm very insecure about it.

noooo i hate it

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I couldn't cope seeing my face in slow motion lol I hate my orgasm face and ask my partners not to look when I'm cumming. I'm very insecure about it.

That's such a shame you feel insecure about it because i'm sure your partner would think its very sexy to see.