What do you use to clean your wands head?

As it's electrical i cant just dunk it in warm water lol.

Sex toy wipes, is what I use for my mains powered wands

I use baby wipes 😀 cheaper than the sex toy wipes. O then give a little spray with the sex toy cleaner spray from LH

K&c30's wrote:

I use baby wipes 😀 cheaper than the sex toy wipes. O then give a little spray with the sex toy cleaner spray from LH

+1 for baby wipes and the sex toy spray.

If the head isn’t removable then I use the antibacterial wipes or sex toy cleaner on a lint free cloth :)

NatandTom wrote:

If the head isn’t removable then I use the antibacterial wipes or sex toy cleaner on a lint free cloth :)

I like the sound of this. What kind of lint-free cloths do you use?

They’re called Excel Supercloths I think, we got a pack of ten and they’re great for cleaning non-waterproof toys and drying silicone stuff!

NatandTom wrote:

They’re called Excel Supercloths I think, we got a pack of ten and they’re great for cleaning non-waterproof toys and drying silicone stuff!

You know, I use something very similar as dusters, especially for my TV and laptops. I can't believe I didn't realise I could use them for our vibrators too. I shall definitely be picking up a fresh pack for our sex toys now. Thanks for the heads up. 🙂👍

Sex toy wipes or fragrance free baby wipes.

Babywipes pre use and a toothbrush with soap on wiped down with a damp flannel afterwards.

Also toy wipes, toy spray then a wipe down with a damp cloth.

Sounds like wipes/toy spray is what i need then![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) microfiber cloths are great for everything, use them to clean the tv screen and well anything really.

We use toy cleaner. Strange to see baby wipes, I was under the impression they were no use...but I use them for everything lol. Car interior the lot lol

I spray it lightly with the toy cleaner and use a damp paper towel or baby wipe to give it a good wipe down. Mine has ridges on it so I have to get right in there to make sure they're clean. Then I dry it with a paper towel.

Baby wipes for me, but I use baby wipes for pretty much everything lol. Mine also has ridges in it so i use of my kids paintbrushes to get in the ridges and make sure it’s clean with just a bit of water and antibac soap (only on the paintbrush)

Baby wipe, wet cloth, fingers and warm soapy water, anti-bac wipes, flushable toilet wipes.... the list goes on 😂 or we just put it in the sink with some warm soapy water and dry it before we put it away.

Yeah definitely wipes. I spray a little extra sex toy cleaner on them before I use them just to be sure.