What do YOU want to see at LoveHoney this Christmas?

sexymel88 wrote:

this is quite hot too http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9189, is this still gonna be around bonny???

I would say it would be mel as is in stock just now and not in the sale, the santa suit I liked was in the sale so I was worried it wouldn't be there at christmas. We should be ok with yours External Media

Well if people are going to horse around this chrimbo why not go the whole hog and get a butt plug/horsetail!!!!

Just a thought, as a tail could lead onto whips....sorry crops, boots, riding hats... not taht l'm into any of that stuff of course.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Tallboy

Posh Unwear - this is a definite and is certainly something we need to give some thought to. We've tried a few brands in the past but haven't found the perfect selection yet. I agree with you that silk, satin & lace would be lovely and also some more exciting colours - lots of lingerie seems to be available in Black &

The modern courtesan "Santa Baby" collection falls into the posh category. Strange how it seems that the manufacturers site is the most expensive!

sexymel88 wrote:

this is quite hot too http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9189, is this still gonna be around bonny???

:O i love that :O gi mi

We'll make sure we've got a big selection of Sexy Santa Outfits - need to make sure we've got a lot for the guys, too!

its so hot isnt laynie? glad it will still be around, think i'll have to dress up and treat hubby if hes home for christmas

omg wow at this, Laynie I think you will like this babe

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13102

Sexychic wrote:

omg wow at this, Laynie I think you will like this babe

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13102

kylie External Media

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=kylie+minogue+spinning+around&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title

Yes It is back in the 2008 Dreamgirl Collection! This one was a best seller last Christmas - The Gold Hoodie and Short combo is also back again. They have some very cute new outfits for girls - I just came across the Black Naughty Bondage Santa - very cute.

Thanks for the heads up on the Modern Courtesan Range - i'll take a look at it today.

pinkbeach wrote:

sexymel88 wrote:

I would say it would be mel as is in stock just now and not in the sale, the santa suit I liked was in the sale so I was worried it wouldn't be there at christmas. We should be ok with yours External Media

Wow the naughty bondage santa sounds good! Ooooo bonny what a great job you have and what a great job you are doing! Christmas just got so much more exciting!!!!

Quick question - what do you guys think about sexy bedding? Is this something you would think about giving as a gift for Christmas? Is it something you'l like to receive? I'm thinking silks, satins and heavy crisp cottons...

as long as it fits an ikea bed....

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

Quick question - what do you guys think about sexy bedding? Is this something you would think about giving as a gift for Christmas? Is it something you'l like to receive? I'm thinking silks, satins and heavy crisp cottons...

OMG! Yes, yes, yes! I love good bedding, as it really helps set the scene and atmosphere - I can't always bring myself to get out of bed in the morning if I've got some of my fave bedding onExternal Media.

I would greedily buy any heavy, luxury cotton stuff you can source, particularly if it's in nice, bright colours - I'm always on the lookout for this kind of thing, but 100% cotton bedding in anything other than pales and whites is hard to find, and pales don't work in our house, as we have 4 big dogs. Perhaps more info than you really needed on reflectionExternal Media.

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

Sounds Great Bonnie, can you please find a superking size set though, I cant get bedding anywhere External Media

Superking!!! Im jealous! I don't even think the bed Im in just now is a full double! I miss my own bed

Oh and meant to say yes please to the silky bed linen! I love all silk things, very sexy and a good gift or present to be had.

Excellent News - I've found a supplier of Satin, Silk, Latex, PVC and Leather bedding and they have over 20 colours to choose from. They also have sizes listed specifically for IKEA beds - so that should make it even easier to find the right size. There is too much choice! Another bonus is that it is manufactured in the UK and is high quality - this will mean you won't wake up with static hair getting electric shocks off your alarm clock!

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

Excellent News - I've found a supplier of Satin, Silk, Latex, PVC and Leather bedding and they have over 20 colours to choose from. They also have sizes listed specifically for IKEA beds - so that should make it even easier to find the right size. There is too much choice! Another bonus is that it is manufactured in the UK and is high quality - this will mean you won't wake up with static hair getting electric shocks off your alarm clock!

Did they have superking in the sizes???

if not Im gonna cry External Media

pinkbeach wrote:

Superking!!! Im jealous! I don't even think the bed Im in just now is a full double! I miss my own bed External Media

PB dont be jealous at least you can buy bedding lol

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

Sounds good Depending on price of cause, I have never heard of leather before External Media