What do YOU want to see at LoveHoney this Christmas?

Hi Everyone - it's getting near that time of year again and I am on a mission to source some exciting new products to make Christmas gift giving at a little bit more exciting and stimulating (literally!) for you all. Besides lots of Sex Toys is there anything you would like to see more of on LoveHoney for the snowy season? I'm open to all sorts of suggestions as long as they are sexy and/or sex related... more costumes perhaps - if so what types? Any sexy clothing we're missing? More sexy shoes? Gifts? Games? Let us know your ideas!

vortex pink lady fleshlight for my hubby

I tend to get pressies for mates and secret santas from LH so Christmassy offers or bulk discounts would be

good. Some of the recipients are a little scared of "sex toys" so newbie friendly toys are always handy. Maybe something not too threatening for guys and gals! But please no Christmas vibes - Santa should not vibrate!!!

THIS!!!! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2364

It's in the sale and I can't add it to my wishlist but I definetly want to buy it for christmas!! Its very sexy

wow pb that looks hot, i want one too!

posh underwear, like silk and lace etc. sexy but classy. I do like that santa outfit though.

things for lap dancers- more range of shoes/corsets(the sturdy type!) etc, the santa outfit is hot hot hot

can have the model in the PVC skirt in caption comp plz..?..bonny

i keep winding hubby up saying he's useless and that im gonna get a blow up man so i think we should have some extra hot hotties please!

wow I want that santa suit its way sexy

i knwo, its so hot isnt it

Yup, I want a santa suit too! Sounds like you'll need to get more of those in Bonny! And more silk/lace undies like imeldaimelda suggested, but perhaps in a wider range of colours too? Still erotic but not neccesarily overtly so? And some gifts for the men out there - can't ask him for suggestions at the moment, as he's in the land of nod!

Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer vibe with flashing nose ! or http://www.12days.com/library/carols/rudolph.htm

Twelve Days Christmas village!

Yeah the santa suit is great. I would buy it now as its in the sale but can't afford it. If LH don't have it at christmas maybe you could find something else bonny, similar?

Thank you for all of your suggestions so far. I've called the supplier for the Foreplay Sexy Santa Outfit that you all love and the good news is that they are bringing this style back for 2008! The bad news is that it no longer qualifies for the Sale as it will be a new stock item and is no longer delisted - Sorry!

A few of the other suggestions -[Vortex Pink Lady] this is on order from the US and we hope to have it before Christmas but no guarantees as the US Fleshlight store will keep it as an exclusive for the first few months after launch.

Posh Underwear - this is a definite and is certainly something we need to give some thought to. We've tried a few brands in the past but haven't found the perfect selection yet. I agree with you that silk, satin & lace would be lovely and also some more exciting colours - lots of lingerie seems to be available in Black & Red only.

I promise I won't forget costumes for the men either - I've just flicked through the new Dreamgirl Holiday Season Catalogue and there is lovely Reindeer set and an Elf set - would any of you find it sexy if your man woke you up on Chistmas morning dressed as an Elf?

And I've just seen the bulk discounts on the Basic range. Secret santa here I come!!

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

Thank you for all of your suggestions so far. I've called the supplier for the Foreplay Sexy Santa Outfit that you all love and the good news is that they are bringing this style back for 2008! The bad news is that it no longer qualifies for the Sale as it will be a new stock item and is no longer delisted - Sorry!

Damn, I knew I should have just bought it when in the sale! Oh well, I will start saving....

think i would laugh too, not sexy in the slightest to me

pinkbeach wrote:

THIS!!!! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2364

It's in the sale and I can't add it to my wishlist but I definetly want to buy it for christmas!! Its very sexy External Media

I love that... may be that with little spanky shorts with an open crotch External Media just an idea!

this is quite hot too http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9189, is this still gonna be around bonny???